AEW CXXV: Up In Flames

I'm somewhat confused. Why is Darby not getting his title shot?
Danielson is too beat up to defend his belt, but is good enough to face Nigel? Or did I imagine that?

Wasn't it because Mox challenged him to a match with the title shot on the line and he accepted? Idk I wasn't really paying attention last night.

Need her to squirt on my face, Frank. And I'm tired of pretending I dont!

images

"That's a good call Stargazer Rex!"

At least with BD not wanting the title it'll be legit toss ups for his title defenses outside of Nigel. I have a feeling they hand the shot to Mox but apparently they also are very high on Darby as in next champ high, so that match is also a toss up too.

I'm somewhat confused. Why is Darby not getting his title shot?
Danielson is too beat up to defend his belt, but is good enough to face Nigel? Or did I imagine that?
Nigel picking the bones of Brittle Bryan while Darby has too much respect for the career of BD to ever stoop so low, especially against a fellow Seattlelite!

I'm hoping they play up Danielson is in no condition to wrestle and Nigel wins. Probably sets up another match down the road when he's 'healthy'
I would like that also, continue a theme of BD could lose to anyone at anytime since he emptied the tank vs Swerve and Perry. There's already rumors of who he is fully losing to but I like that it's up in the air as AEW can be very predictable at times.

I'm hoping they play up Danielson is in no condition to wrestle and Nigel wins. Probably sets up another match down the road when he's 'healthy'
Hasn't been that long since they did that storylines

Guess I'll check out Rampage, which Triller has listed behind the fun shows Dark and Dark: Elevation.

Kamille needs to squat more and work on her tan.

Christopher Daniels is wrestling in AEW again?

Thought he lost a match ending that.

But then again.. OC's just had to beat Jericho, again, because of the stupid jacket.

Back