Locked AEW CXX: Post All the GIFs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky Starks once got busy in a Burger King bathroom!

RJ City posted a pic of him and young Daniel Garcia and the first thing I noticed was young Daniel Garcia owned a Johnny Gargano shirt, what a dork <lmao>

RJ City posted a pic of him and young Daniel Garcia and the first thing I noticed was young Daniel Garcia owned a Johnny Gargano shirt, what a dork <lmao>

The Business is a long way from this:

images

This fuckin guy. Maybe don't post a story that's convoluted and confusing with zero real confirmation on anything.

I read the story on Reddit. Sean Ross Sapp wrote several paragraphs that basically boiled down to "Ricky has possibly turned down creative pitches, but some sources said he didn't". "We heard Ricky got in some legal trouble in Calgary last year, but everyone we talked to said that wasn't true". "We heard Ricky wanted to go to WWE, but some people said he might not want to go, but some think he might want to go".

<lmao> holy fuck SRS is a clown

Hahaha wow, I know Ricky is trying to get closer to his friends on the other side but lol at the wildness of all that. I saw all the other randomness that spawned from it which made that bs worth it lol.

GRAIozoWwAA7_gi

I'll be unavailable to watch tonight, Rex. Hold the fort down for me! That 6 women's tag is going to be an explosive situation, can Timeless Toni and Mina coexist?! What a powder keg!

Now I'm not gonna enjoy it as much!

As a fan of Mercedes Mone, I still have to ask this question...

Wonder if he'll feel the same when she re-signs with WWE after her overpaid contract is up with AEW?

Didn't she allude to going back to WWE right before/shortly after she signed with AEW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back