• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked AEW CXVII: Mariah is Upon Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay.... what do you disagree about?

Because he's done everything in AEW it looks like they're going with him, except have a match he doesn't bleed.

Um.... yeah... I'm asking about Sasha Banks.... does it need to be pointed out I'm asking about Sasha Banks after I asked about Sasha Banks?

Uh oh, I just said her name three times. Is she going to jump out of a mirror and murder me with 'C.E.O.' being chanted in the bavkground?
Mox has been positioned as one of the most important members of the roster, been given multiple world title runs, carried the company on his back through the pandemic as world champ, and kept the world title strong while Punk was being a disaster. That's just in AEW.

You can also add being allowed to have a great G1 in New Japan, help develop one of their newest stars in Shota Umino, and is now carrying their world title.

That's infinitely better and bigger than what he'd be doing in WWE.

Mox has been positioned as one of the most important members of the roster, been given multiple world title runs, carried the company on his back through the pandemic as world champ, and kept the world title strong while Punk was being a disaster. That's just in AEW.

You can also add being allowed to have a great G1 in New Japan, help develop one of their newest stars in Shota Umino, and is now carrying their world title.

That's infinitely better and bigger than what he'd be doing in WWE.
I defended your honor

I think its an example of wrestlers are valued depending what org they're in.

Jon Moxely & Mercedes Mone in AEW =
<{cruzshake}>

Dean Ambrone & Sasha Banks in WWE =
<BC1>
<goldie><CerseiPlotting>

In a kayfabe world where Jon Moxley and Dean Amrose are different people, Moxley bullies that fucking goof Ambrose and steals his lunch money.

Did WWE even throw out an offer? Rumor and innuendo is this moment killed his aura:

mjf-crying.jpg

You know he was signed way before it got near the end of his contract?

Its still real to me dammit!

Agree with this sentiment a little bit, also depends on the personality of the wrestler too imo.

Ric Flair would wrestle every single day, twice on Sundays as the World Champ. Swerve has wrestled twice this month lol wouldn't really call him a "working man's champion"

The non stop 50/50 15 minute bAnGErZ booking that happens on the entire show is kind of dumb though.

Just went to cagematch and Swerve is actually the least active World Champion there is lol

In May so far:

Swerve, AEW - 2 matches
Cody, WWE - 7 matches
Damian Priest, WWE - 6 matches
Jon Moxley, IWGP NJPW - 4 matches
Moose, TNA - 3 matches
Satoshi Kojima, MLW - 3 matches
Kaito Kiyomiya, GHC NOAH - 6 matches
Yuma Anzai, AJPW Triple Crown - 4 matches

Not surprised they slowed Swerve down, his matches with Fletcher and Brian Cage had him take some legit damage and rough looking spots.

Plus Christian is really testing him in the promos/build, like I've said before Christian is working so strongly that he feels like the champ and Swerve the challenger. I'm sure he will find his footing soon enough, he's too talented and hungry.

Just went to cagematch and Swerve is actually the least active World Champion there is lol

In May so far:

Swerve, AEW - 2 matches
Cody, WWE - 7 matches
Damian Priest, WWE - 6 matches
Jon Moxley, IWGP NJPW - 4 matches
Moose, TNA - 3 matches
Satoshi Kojima, MLW - 3 matches
Kaito Kiyomiya, GHC NOAH - 6 matches
Yuma Anzai, AJPW Triple Crown - 4 matches
No surprise here that the hardest working champion today is the man that Mr. Khan let walk out the door!

what the fuck! :mad:

I planned to start a work out at 3, so Rampage ain't getting my view today. They're lucky the NBA is leaving TNT next season so they don't gotta keep doing the job to them for months at a time.

No surprise here that the hardest working champion today is the man that Mr. Khan let walk out the door!

Cody out here defending the strap on house shows in the main event against jacked legends like AJ Styles for the love of the game, meanwhile Swerve out here struggling against Nick Wayne in the mid card.

Swerve getting complacent as champ.

Damn Rampage is always all over the place with days and times lol this one looked good too but I'm stuck at work.

Rampage has been good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back