• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked AEW CXVII: Mariah is Upon Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Bidding War of 2024 really got hot and heavy <lmao>

Did WWE even throw out an offer? Rumor and innuendo is this moment killed his aura:

mjf-crying.jpg

Did WWE even throw out an offer? Rumor and innuendo is this moment killed his aura:

mjf-crying.jpg
If I'm Big Tone then I summon him to Jacksonville for a big money negotiation for a long term deal. Then I no show the meeting!

"I'm sorry, pal, I bought a plane ticket and missed it....."
vince_costas_e1638284826778.0.jpg

I'd like to see Hair wearing a guitar necklace before the end of Collision.

I'd also like to see Bald get a 7'4" Main Event chokeslam into the steel steps.

I think its an example of wrestlers are valued depending what org they're in.

Jon Moxely & Mercedes Mone in AEW =
<{cruzshake}>

Dean Ambrone & Sasha Banks in WWE =
<BC1>
<goldie><CerseiPlotting>
Disagree on the Dean Ambrose and Jon Moxley comparison. You're also asking about Sasha Banks who seems to be pretty much hated in PWD for some reason

I'd like to see Hair wearing a guitar necklace before the end of Collision.

I'd also like to see Bald get a 7'4" Main Event chokeslam into the steel steps.

The disrespect to sign on for a match with The Last Outlaw the night before a big PPV matchup. This just got personal.

Disagree on the Dean Ambrose and Jon Moxley comparison.

Okay.... what do you disagree about?

Because he's done everything in AEW it looks like they're going with him, except have a match he doesn't bleed.

You're also asking about Sasha Banks who seems to be pretty much hated in PWD for some reason

Um.... yeah... I'm asking about Sasha Banks.... does it need to be pointed out I'm asking about Sasha Banks after I asked about Sasha Banks?

Uh oh, I just said her name three times. Is she going to jump out of a mirror and murder me with 'C.E.O.' being chanted in the bavkground?

I never saw Sasha Banks wrestle. Though I've heard good things about her, I personally can't say anything about her in ring ability.

I've heard Mercedes Mone talk, and so far she's no good at it. I don't understand why they've kept her away from the ring work this long, which is supposed to be her strong suit, and kept her confined to a microphone, which clearly isn't.

Add that to the fact that her first program is with someone whose popularity is skyrocketing and yet is likely to lose their match anyway, and there's some negativity to be found.

Bottom line, she can piss back off to Japan.

Disagree on the Dean Ambrose and Jon Moxley comparison. You're also asking about Sasha Banks who seems to be pretty much hated in PWD for some reason

Dean Ambrose was shit in WWE lmao. He was the weakest out of the Shield easily. Best thing he did for his career was jump ship. And I'm not even a Mox guy. Dude has been a champ everywhere now.

Okay.... what do you disagree about?

Because he's done everything in AEW it looks like they're going with him, except have a match he doesn't bleed.

Um.... yeah... I'm asking about Sasha Banks.... does it need to be pointed out I'm asking about Sasha Banks after I asked about Sasha Banks?

Uh oh, I just said her name three times. Is she going to jump out of a mirror and murder me with 'C.E.O.' being chanted in the bavkground?
I gotta stick up for my boy here, all he meant to say was that by asking about Sasha, you were gonna get a negative response no matter what because everybody on this forum hates her.

I like that grind she does though:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back