• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked AEW CXV: I'll Be Your Scapegoat

Will Jack Perry Return at Dynasty?

• Yup

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
KOR reaching for the tag

giphy.gif

Oh cool, KOR has a mic.

Romero - title eliminator on TV.
KOR - 4 years after injury, immediate title match on a PPV.

Jericho suckin’ on everyone’s heat.

But Penta.. Penta just eating Ls all the time.

On the Dynasty graphic, Roddy looks like he’s rocking the Hitler stache.

KOR shouldn't be on PPV in a singles match for a title.

I'm glad he doesn't look like a zombie like he did when he came back. But he still seems off.

He at least doesn't look sickly like he did when he returned and his dead arm is getting a little tiny bit more built back up. Sucks his arm legit died for like a year after his neck injury, but damn they couldn't let him fully rehab that shit back up before they're giving him title matches on PPV?

KOR shouldn't be on PPV in a singles match for a title.

I'm glad he doesn't look like a zombie like he did when he came back. But he still seems off.

He at least doesn't look sickly like he did when he returned and his dead arm is getting a little tiny bit more built back up. Sucks his arm legit died for like a year after his neck injury, but damn they couldn't let him fully rehab that shit back up before they're giving him title matches on PPV?

Thinking ole TK is/was a huge fan of NXT and the Undisputed Era especially.

Thinking ole TK is/was a huge fan of NXT and the Undisputed Era especially.
Undisputed Era was money in NXT. They had a clear hierarchy and each member had their own specific role, very similar to how the 4 Horsemen were constructed (NO I'M NOT SAYING THEY WERE AS GOOD). They were also dominant at the time.

In AEW all the members have either sucked or been injured and sucked. Too much losing and goofball shit. The only good parts were Cole and MJF buddy stuff, and for a bit having Strong yell "ADAM!!!!!!"

If you don't think that thing could fuck you up, I don't know what to tell you. I'd rather not take one of those to the head.
Doubt anyone is saying that they would. However, of all the shit available to a wrestler, the bell hammer isn't the most threatening.

Yes it'll fuck you up, but with a short range and no real weight to it you're not getting knocked out and if you see it coming it is fairly easy to block or dodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back