• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked AEW CXIII : It's Wednesday , Where's the Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Taurus is now “The Beast Mortos” and looks almost as goofy as Komander.

GKb_8y5XcAEWAyW.jpg:large

look-how-they-massacred-my-boy-meme.gif

Black Taurus is now “The Beast Mortos” and looks almost as goofy as Komander.

GKb_8y5XcAEWAyW.jpg:large

Tony just did that so he could book him against Luchasaurus and have his own Godzilla vs Kong moment.

What could Bald have possibly contributed this? Saying “c’mon Tony, it’ll be so cool!”?!

At the post show scrum Bald's name didn't come up at all. Mark Briscoe said Tony asked him if he wanted the song for the PPV and he said yes. That was it.

Bald's "everybody look at me" shtick for every single feel good or bad moment that exists in this company is fucking wild.

At the post show scrum Bald's name didn't come up at all. Mark Briscoe said Tony asked him if he wanted the song for the PPV and he said yes. That was it.

Bald's "everybody look at me" shtick for every single feel good or bad moment that exists in this company is fucking wild.
Maybe Bald ejected the CD from his pickup truck and gave it to Tony.

The guy is the very definition of an attention whore. Just let people have their moments, especially in situations where you have no involvement. Even more so when you actually do.

FTR Bald sucks!

…but is pretty good at wrestling.

Collision in 12 minutes? Holy shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back