Locked AEW CXII: CEO Bo$$ Bu$iness

Status
Not open for further replies.
That parking lot match was a lifetime ago. What Have You Done for Me Lately Business!

that whole conversation fails at the conception. The idea that Jericho would ring someone up and say "hey come over here, I'm doing fuck all, I'm getting paid to sit on my ass"

Jericho wrestled 30 times last year, 30 times the year before, and 10 times already this year (Plus commentary stints, press and media stuff and everything else)

They literally make themselves sound like utter morons by suggesting a theory that makes no sense.

that whole conversation fails at the conception. The idea that Jericho would ring someone up and say "hey come over here, I'm doing fuck all, I'm getting paid to sit on my ass"

Jericho wrestled 30 times last year, 30 times the year before, and 10 times already this year

They literally make themselves sound like utter morons by suggesting a theory that makes no sense.
People will still eat it up

@GoldenAzazel if I creampied you and swerved when I cummed what would you do? Would you have heat with me for going into business for myself?

Some of these Quebecers making a tough look for The Business

This is a dream match.

Churro came out to see Big Take go over clean.

fxLTlwX.jpg

People will still eat it up

I mean, I'm no fan of jericho the wrestler, and I yawn every time i see he's on yet another card, but there is no denying the guy is one of the hardest workers in the company

He's certainly not riding an easy meal ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back