• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked AEW CXI: AEW's New Era Has Begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any other fan base do this? Lmao I highly doubt it.

Seems at the moment it feels like the ratings are just used to confirm biases people already have whether they're negative or positive
The XFL vs USFL pre merger ratings talk was wil'in

It's entertaining. Keep going
The thing is is I haven't even been on Twitter today because I just got up for work but I absolutely know the conversation being had right now by the very same people who would be fucking giving themselves facials if Mercedes had shown up to Wrestlemania instead. It's like clockwork and it's so weird.

Again, I reiterate, did these people enjoy WWE 2009? 2019? That can't be possible, can it??

The thing is is I haven't even been on Twitter today because I just got up for work but I absolutely know the conversation being had right now by the very same people who would be fucking giving themselves facials if Mercedes had shown up to Wrestlemania instead. It's like clockwork and it's so weird.

Again, I reiterate, did these people enjoy WWE 2009? 2019? That can't be possible, can it??
Doesn't help when you get all wrestling media and loud mouth podcasters bringing it to the forefront too

I was fearing she was going to show up at the Rumble. Dodged that bullet.

I was fearing she was going to show up at the Rumble. Dodged that bullet.
I forgot to clarify through all of my ramblings that I've never gotten the appeal of her at all lol let alone to thunk she is so great as to basically try and recreate the Punk debut

I can barely watch it now. Not due to the content, but because of that quick zoom they were doing whenever there's an impact of any kind. It seems they've toned it down somewhat now, thankfully, but it's still there.

Is the I Quit match next week? I know Cope most likely wins but this Christian Cage run has been perfection and he's made the TNT Title feel top tier.

He would be a good first title feud for Swerve as well if they are committing to a face run, keeps the crowd on Swerve's side and pushes his mic work.

Is the I Quit match next week? I know Cope most likely wins but this Christian Cage run has been perfection and he's made the TNT Title feel top tier.

He would be a good first title feud for Swerve as well if they are committing to a face run, keeps the crowd on Swerve's side and pushes his mic work.
Yeah, it's next week

Rampage is gonna be live after Dynamite on Wednesday next week for a big 3 hour show.

No Rampage on Friday or Collision on Saturday next week due to March Madness.

Rampage is gonna be live after Dynamite on Wednesday next week for a big 3 hour show.

No Rampage on Friday or Collision on Saturday next week due to March Madness.
Wait when is collision? Bring back dark for a special time TK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back