Locked AEW CX: Stinger's Last Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it applied to all Mexican promotions that weren't CMLL. Although I dunno when he actually last worked Mexico

According to Cagematch, between the time he left AAA in 2017 and right now, he worked one single show in Mexico in 2020 for The Crash.

Don't think Mexican Lucha Politics apply to him at all.

CMLL themselves work with freelancers who work for other Mexican promotions, as long as they ain't actively with that promotion at that moment. Don't think they would give a shit about Angelico working one The Crash 4 years ago.

Kevin Kelly has been removed from the AEW roster page.

Wonder if AEW didn't appreciate his meltdown about Ian "libeling" him over his Qanon beliefs and asking fans if they support child trafficking during the PPV weekend <Lmaoo>

Kevin Kelly has been removed from the AEW roster page.

Wonder if AEW didn't appreciate his meltdown about Ian "libeling" him over his Qanon beliefs and asking fans if they support child trafficking during the PPV weekend <Lmaoo>
The child trafficking thing from him was a bit weird lol

HUGE 6 man made for Big Business at the Collision taping.

Okada supposedly getting paid $4.5 million a year for 3 years. That's top 5 in WWE money.

Wonder if any AEW OG's get pissed when they read about how much these free agents are getting every time a new one gets signed. Like is Darby even making 1/10th of that for damn near killing himself every week? Dirtsheets say Darby makes $300k a year, I hope that ain't true lol

Wonder what insane number Tony is giving Mercedes Mone. If it comes out someone like Toni Storm is making 1/10th of Mercedes Mone, I'd hope the roster starts telling Tony Khan to go fuck himself.

<EdgyBrah>

What da hell

When people on Twitter would bring up him supporting Qanon or Qanon movies, his response would be asking them if they support child trafficking. Apparently in Kevin Kelly's mind if you have any critique of Qanon or Qanon movies, you must support child trafficking.

Okada supposedly getting paid $4.5 million a year for 3 years. That's top 5 in WWE money.

Wonder if any AEW OG's get pissed when they read about how much these free agents are getting every time a new one gets signed. Like is Darby even making 1/10th of that for damn near killing himself every week? Dirtsheets say Darby makes $300k a year, I hope that ain't true lol

Wonder what insane number Tony is giving Mercedes Mone. If it comes out someone like Toni Storm is making 1/10th of Mercedes Mone, I'd hope the roster starts telling Tony Khan to go fuck himself.
They should’ve asked for Favored Nation’s Clauses

Nuts if Okada’s getting paid that much.. like nonsensical.

I don’t see Okada bringing enough attention to AEW to warrant that price tag. Does the US really have that large of a NJPW audience or potential audience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back