advice

Paulaoki

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Hi I am weight training 5/6 days a week on 2 muscle groups at a time, so I do the same thing avery 3 days / with low rep heavy weight {10/8/8/5/5}
I am 1.70 or 5.7" and weigh 80kilos or 185 *if I am not wrong stone
I bench,DL and squat NEARLY my weight 70kilos but I am improving faster every week .. I think in a month I will have overtaken that
now I bought creatine MONO and Proteine the caseine type.
now the question .. I think I should take 3 or more g of creatine 1 hour before training, but can I add it into my shake? I take a 20g shake in the morning, 20g 1 hour before training and 20g before bed.. WHEN should I add the creatine? and is it OK to put it in the same protein shake?
any correction and advice very welcome
ciao

now the question .. I think I should take 3 or more g of creatine 1 hour before training, but can I add it into my shake? I take a 20g shake in the morning, 20g 1 hour before training and 20g before bed.. WHEN should I add the creatine? and is it OK to put it in the same protein shake?
any correction and advice very welcome
ciao

to answer your questions:

it's fine to add creatine to your shake.

it also doesn't matter when you take it. Most people take it with their post workout shake for matter of convenience and the carbs may or may not help with delivery (i dont' quite remember...i think Erco actually posted some sources on sodium being key)

With that said, i think you should read some FAQ's and do a little more research on your creatine dosage and times/types of shakes you are taking.

Cheers

Back