Adult Gets Into Fight With Teen

tapping in a street fight? lol

Kid had a perfect opportunity for a nice soccer kick when the dude was trying to get up.

Shake my hand and leave it at that. <Lmaoo>

The kid knew how to fight and the grown up didn’t. Could have ended up differently, if the grown up had any kind of fight IQ.

Not knowing the back story makes it tuff to call the kid a punk ass bitch for fighting someone who doesn’t know how to fight...

Tough call for a grown ass man to fight a kid in the first place. If he was gonna do it, at least commit, should've KO'd the kid by the time Bit--- came out of his mouth when he was in his face. Good work by the lil dude though...lol

tapping in a street fight? lol
Exactly. He would’ve pounded the kid if he had the chance.

Like already commented above, the kid didn’t go for a soccer kick as the guy was getting up. He didn’t clean his clock with a punch when his hands were down, either. Even told him that!

”It’s a fight... bitch!”

Lol

If that guy actually trained even for a little he would destroy that kid.
Don't know what leads you to believe that. That dude is as athletically inclined as fornicating cats are quiet in the night.

I guess there ain't no bushido on the street...

...bitch

Kind of odd to refuse to punch him with his hands down, then proceeds to throw punches while he's asleep. I actually do take the old guy to win if he doesn't get his back taken again, he's getting hit flush to the face while waking up and just stands up before walking the kid down. My guess is the kid has pillow fists and doesn't realize how lucky he is that he got the back.

Old dude got whooped up. Looks like he may have deserved it. Young guy is also retarded saying he’s not a bitch and won’t hit a guy with his hands down. Then he proceeds to hit him while he’s unconscious.

Also, double lol @ tapping out in a street fight, then going back to acting tough.

if fat man would have just stood up before falling on him with his back, he would have smashed kids head against back of the street hard as fuck, and his weight would have just flattened him.

Back