Adult Gets Into Fight With Teen

raty tat tat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't understand he got into with this kid.

Last edited:
That kid went overboard throwing bombs after dude went out. But lmao at the guy taking a beating and trying to go again.

That back take was slick.

Kid sank those hooks in with a quickness.

Gotta be embarrassing to be a grown man talking shit to a kid and then getting handled effortlessly. What a moron.

Lol, I love how he taps during the choke and then goes back to talking shit immediately after the fight is over. Guy is delusional

He almost had a chance when he threw himself backwards while dude was going for the RNC.

I couldn't make it all the way through due to that awful camera man. Either film it or don't, don't keep zoning out.

Tin Foil Perry's grappling was pretty slick back in the day

Lol, I love how he taps during the choke and then goes back to talking shit immediately after the fight is over. Guy is delusional
Yeah funny that, basically starting a rematch after getting utterly destroyed.

video-undefined-240AC9D000000578-269_638x370.jpg

The
That kid went overboard throwing bombs after dude went out. But lmao at the guy taking a beating and trying to go again.

That back take was slick.
Who knows the circumstances. What's the point of renderring sb unconscious if u don't take advantage of that in a street fight?!

Khabib would be proud...kid choked old man out better than Khabib choked out McTapper.

I think he should have choked the guy out completely and walked away. Not semi-finish him and then pound. That was bullshit.

"there aint no tapping in the streets motherfucker"

62026255.jpg

Posting in epic new forum

Don't understand he get into with this kid

If that guy actually trained even for a little he would destroy that kid. Anyhow it would be weirdly hot if his girlfriend cheated on him with that young kid know since he just dominated her man. Cuckolded.

How embarrassing, then crying about the kid not letting up after he tapped, lol..then the kid saying "it's a fight bitch!" LOL

A lot of people train now, you gotta watch who you run up on with that tough guy shit, especially if you don't actually know how to fight.

That kid went a little too far. Also a choke from the back is no joke in the streets, you can kill a grown ass man.

He almost had a chance when he threw himself backwards while dude was going for the RNC.

Yeah, seemed the kid hit his head hard on the ground.

I think he should have choked the guy out completely and walked away. Not semi-finish him and then pound. That was bullshit.

"there aint no tapping in the streets motherfucker"

62026255.jpg

Posting in epic new forum

I feel like the older guy trying to slam his head into the concrete after the back take warranted the punches after the choke.

If you fight dirty, you will get done dirty like that.

Back