• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Under review Ads pushing the formatting around

Using Sherdog on Firefox/Brave is fucking unusable.

This shit pops up in every click.

dfsfsf.png

I shouldn't have to download an additional browser just to use this website. All my info is already tied to Chrome. Shouldn't have to spend loads of time giving yet another company my info.

This thread is hilarious because I don't know what's a post screenshot vs. the actual ads.
I got lost for a while.

British Air Ways can suck a fat one

I can barely get passed the entire ad w/o touching it somehow
Sorry to hear this. Can you get me a screengrab of this ad in particular?

Thanks for the concern, I am looking for it this morning and its not popping up anymore

It sure was last night

Thanks for the fix, helps a lot

Never mind, spoke to soon

IMG_7297.png

Before that pops up I have these ads but at least I can land a finger on the page and actually scroll down, still full of ads

IMG_7296.png

4 banners for ONE FC LoL

This is what my page looks like.

IMG_5737.png
I’m lucky if I only have to retype a post two times since the page constantly reloads due to the ads. I hope this is being worked on.

This is what my page looks like.

View attachment 1046838
I’m lucky if I only have to retype a post two times since the page constantly reloads due to the ads. I hope this is being worked on.

If Im lucky I only have to retype my post 2x as well

Ive been experiencing this as well, super annoying

Ive found sometimes after a reload, if i refresh the page, my post will reappear. But not always

Theres times I type a nice lil paragraph, the whole thing deletes after a reload, then I just abandon the thread and don’t even bother to type it again smdh

If Im lucky I only have to retype my post 2x as well

Ive been experiencing this as well, super annoying

Ive found sometimes after a reload, if i refresh the page, my post will reappear. But not always

Theres times I type a nice lil paragraph, the whole thing deletes after a reload, then I just abandon the thread and don’t even bother to type it again smdh

I just wrote something very similar in the other ad thread. Sometimes if i click back it saves my draft and i continue, most of the time it's all gone and i just close the thread. Infuriating.

I just wrote something very similar in the other ad thread. Sometimes if i click back it saves my draft and i continue, most of the time it's all gone and i just close the thread. Infuriating.
Try using save draft located in the 3 dots menu on the far right of the text box before the preview post button.

Try using save draft located in the 3 dots menu on the far right of the text box before the preview post button.

I know how to save a draft. The problem is when i haven't clicked it while writing a paragraph, and then an ad pops up and i click it. It's unavoidable as others have said. At that point you're just hoping that your text will still be there when you go back but most of the time it's gone.

I also posted an example of when i post media links some times, and an uncloseable ad blocks the post button.

Back