Ads On Sherdog's Main Page

rj144

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I have the Adblocker extension installed in Chrome. It blocks all ads on every website. A few weeks ago, on the Sherdog main page, I started seeing ads and banners even though I have the extension. Before, it was blocked.

Does everyone else see this? What changed? It's kind of annoying because I have to wait until the ads load to close them. Otherwise, I'll go to click on a forum and it gets displaced from the ad and I click on something else by accident.

Click on the ad and buy whatever they're selling. That should get them to stop.

It keeps raping my computer to the point I don't even bother going on the main page anymore.

What's with the forum currently trying to pimp Spanish motor oil to me? How did it know I was half Puerto Rican?

Me no habla Espanol'

I never go to the main site anymore because of the ads.

I mostly use my phone for internet browsing, and these fucking full page popups are an abomination.

What's with the forum currently trying to pimp Spanish motor oil to me? How did it know I was half Puerto Rican?

Me no habla Espanol'
Open the command prompt and type no mas petroleo por favor.
Actually you should check your adblock ad list, maybe you need to add a new one.

You need to know how to block scripts from obviously spammy domains.

You need to know how to block scripts from obviously spammy domains.

I tried shutting down JavaScript before on iPad, but it literally shut down everything fun on the forum.

No if you block ads and scripts by domain you are picking and choosing what to allow to run. Not just disabling all scripts. Lot harder to do it right on an iPad. They tie your hands. Check out purify

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back