Social ADL lists anti-Antifa flag as "white supremacist anti-left" symbol

Hiroshima was just one city in Japan. It was a small % of Japan.

I'll use their logic too. I don't want to hear that Hiroshima was destroyed. There's totally a building still standing.
Destruction_Dome_Corbis.jpg

I know about the damage, I've driven past Kenosha many times. The supervisor like soo many others is just using hyperbole. Look at an aerial view of Kenosha; it ain't a one horse town.
Claw for credibility. Nobody gives a shit after that faceplant. A city supervisor of Kenosha himself used those words.

40 building were destroyed, including a historic lodge, and over a 100 others were partially burned or damaged. Inventories were destroyed including that of a car dealership. This is just business-owned property damage. This doesn't even account for lost revenues due to the fact businesses have to rebuild, and don't make money while they rebuild; or lost wages because workers don't have a place to work, or don't have a means of getting their because some #BLM asshole burned their car.

That in turn translates to lost revenue for the city! That means a lower city budget! It also doesn't factor in the enormous amount of money the city squandered in pay (including overtime) to emergency responders. It doesn't include government-subsidized payouts to those dependent on health insurance who are footing hospital bills because they were injured-- fortunately for Kenosha those at least aren't funded at the city level. It doesn't include the cost of lawsuits the city will endure from people harmed by BLM due to the city's inability to protect them.

In terms of property damages alone, if the city were dependent on itself, it would take 57 years devoting 100% of the current budget to repair the damage.

This is just one city over one short period plagued by #BLM's ongoing, widespread violence.
You guys don't like mirrors .
You don't seem to like the truth.

I'll use their logic too. I don't want to hear that Hiroshima was destroyed. There's totally a building still standing.
Destruction_Dome_Corbis.jpg
It would accurate to say Hiroshima was destroyed but not accurate to say Japan was a bombed.

To compare the Atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki to the riots last year is just absurd. Look at the destruction of teh A bombs then compare to the burnt buildings from the riots.

Claw for credibility. Nobody gives a shit after that faceplant. A city supervisor of Kenosha himself used those words.

40 building were destroyed, including a historic lodge, and over a 100 others were partially burned or damaged. Inventories were destroyed including that of a car dealership. This is just business-owned property damage. This doesn't even account for lost revenues due to the fact businesses have to rebuild, and don't make money while they rebuild, or lost wages because workers don't have a place to work, or don't have a means of getting their because some #BLM asshole burned their car. That in turns translate to lost revenue for the city! That means a lower city budget! It also doesn't factor in the enormous amount of money the city squandered in pay (including overtime) to emergency responders. It doesn't include government-subsidized payouts to those dependent on health insurance who are footing hospital bills because they were injured-- fortunately for Kenosha those at least aren't funded at the city level. It doesn't include the cost of lawsuits the city will endure from people harmed by BLM due to the city's inability to protect them.

In terms of property damages alone, if the city were dependent on itself, it would take 57 years devoting 100% of the current budget to repair the damage.

This is just one city over one short period plagued by #BLM's ongoing, widespread violence.

You don't seem to like the truth.
I don;t care about credibility from you rightwing hacks. Just because I argue with you guys does not mean I actually care about your opinion of me.

You guys love to exagerrate the effect of the riots because you hate BLM and the protest movement, because it calls for police accountability.

40 buildings is a fraction of the buildings in Kenosha. I drove through the area immediately prior to and after the protests, it sure as hell wasn't a destroyed city.

So what if the supervisor said that, it does not make his comment any less a hypoerbolic statement.

It would accurate to say Hiroshima was destroyed but not accurate to say Japan was a bombed.

To compare the Atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki to the riots last year is just absurd. Look at the destruction of teh A bombs then compare to the burnt buildings from the riots.

You guys routinely compare the Capital protests to 9/11. I don't want to hear it. And I wasn't comparing Hiroshima and Nagasaki's destruction with the destruction from last year's riots. I was ridiculing you guys for constantly parroting the "You can't say that cities were burning last year. Look at this photo of one building that isn't burning."

You guys routinely compare the Capital protests to 9/11. I don't want to hear it. And I wasn't comparing Hiroshima and Nagasaki's destruction with the destruction from last year's riots. I was ridiculing you guys for constantly parroting the "You can't say that cities were burning last year. Look at this photo of one building that isn't burning."

Since when did I compare the Capitol storming to 9-11.

Not you specifically, but other leftists on here have. Care to address anything else?
Like what ?
Take a look at Kenosha or Minneapolis, most of it was untouched. Only a small portion saw damage and destruction.

I don;t care about credibility from you rightwing hacks. Just because I argue with you guys does not mean I actually care about your opinion of me.

You guys love to exagerrate the effect of the riots because you hate BLM and the protest movement, because it calls for police accountability.

40 buildings is a fraction of the buildings in Kenosha. I drove through the area immediately prior to and after the protests, it sure as hell wasn't a destroyed city.

So what if the supervisor said that, it does not make his comment any less a hypoerbolic statement.
40 buildings is just a fraction? That's as bad an argument as "they have insurance". I thought you were a business owner? I guarantee you the people who rely on those 40 buildings aren't just shrugging their shoulders. Terrible point of view.

Last edited:
Like what ?
Take a look at Kenosha or Minneapolis, most of it was untouched. Only a small portion saw damage and destruction.

The "small portion" of major cities includes entire buildings incinerated and city blocks full of damaged cars and public/private property. This was in many cities across the U.S. Downplaying this will not work. There were dozens killed. Other people had their livelihoods destroyed.

The "small portion" of major cities includes entire buildings incinerated and city blocks full of damaged cars and public/private property. This was in many cities across the U.S. Downplaying this will not work. There were dozens killed. Other people had their livelihoods destroyed.

"Entire buildings" does not make a city. NYC wasn't destroyed when 9-11 and Building 7 came down.

If I was to use the logic of you guys then Al Qaeda destroyed NYC on 9-11. Heck even if we pare down NYC to just Manhattan, it would be silly to claim Al Qaeda destroyed Manhattan.

Everything is white supremacy, which is also code for Trump voters.

Marxists burn down a city, and just blame it on white supremacy.
Blame it on the al, al, al, al, al, alcohol...

<JonesLaugh>

Poor MicroBrew

Never before have I seen on this website one guy getting verbally decimated over and over yet he keeps coming back for more.

Even better, each post outdoes his last in terms of absurdity.

Even better than that he actually thinks he's in the right on all of them.

This thread should be pinned and put into the Sherdog HoF if one ever exists.

Wow.

Back