Social ADL lists anti-Antifa flag as "white supremacist anti-left" symbol

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
https://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/anti-antifa-images

antiantifa-1.jpg

If you didn't think the ADL was a complete joke before, they are designating anti-Antifa flags as "white supremacist" symbols. Of course, because being against a terrorist organization responsible for billions of damages is white supremacy... even when most of Antifa are white people.

antiantifa-1.jpg

If you didn't think the ADL was a complete joke before, they are designating anti-Antifa flags as "white supremacist" symbols. Of course, because being against a terrorist organization responsible for billions of damages is white supremacy... even when most of Antifa are white people.
Everything is white supremacy, which is also code for Trump voters.

Marxists burn down a city, and just blame it on white supremacy.

antiantifa-1.jpg

I mean, in a world where and meritocracy a strong work ethic are both white supremacist principles then, sure. Why wouldn’t anti-antifa be considered WS?

Last edited:
the coolest thing about antifa is that they are somehow both purple haired, soy latte drinking, limp-wristed manicurists AND Ghengis Kahn's Mongol Hordes, overwhelming all of civilization and leaving nothing but the burned rubble of American cities in their terrible wake. It's the perfect dumb guy argument, because it takes no energy to formulate and it slides comfortably into whatever point you need to make to own the libs. It's probably the pinnacle of modern American conservatism

Oh, I missed"anti" in the thread title.
Not anti left, obviously but for sure a white supremacist group.

Do they consider the Antifa flag a hate symbol too? lol... I'm probably already know the answer

the coolest thing about antifa is that they are somehow both purple haired, soy latte drinking, limp-wristed manicurists AND Ghengis Kahn's Mongol Hordes, overwhelming all of civilization and leaving nothing but the burned rubble of American cities in their terrible wake. It's the perfect dumb guy argument, because it takes no energy to formulate and it slides comfortably into whatever point you need to make to own the libs. It's probably the pinnacle of modern American conservatism

They attack in hordes. Never attack 1 v1, and they burn down buildings mostly because Democrats give the police stand down orders.

And DAs and judges let them free to do it all again.

I’m not surprised. With what has been happening the past few years I’m not shocked by what these organizations say no matter how ridiculous.

White supremacist anti-left (or sinistrophobic) symbology especially targets far left and anarchist activists who have dedicated themselves to actively opposing and exposing white supremacists

<WhatIsThis>

The ADL is like a parody organization.

is this were you minimize what they have been doing for the last year plus
The right loves to exaggerate the impact of the rioting, like claiming cities were burned down, when in fact it was a small portion of a city.

Back