Media Adesanya's buttcheek squeeze vs Vettori

All I can say, as someone who wouldn't mind Whittaker as champ again, is.........

lol stay mad you butthurts, you all act like it was your butt groped by Izzy.

isn't it interesting how I can deduce that you're a lib by how you post?

You haven't answered any of my questions. What are the standards to which a 31 year old must abide by in context to societal standards that makes it 'acceptable' to you?

And why do you consider yourself the spokesperson of such standards?

"isNt iT iNterEsting that I can deduCe ThaT yoU're a LiBErAl". This is how dumb the average Conservative is nowadays, & why Western civilization is phucked. I'm more right-wing than you, you halfwit, (check my post history) & definitely more RW than modern Conservatives who are just glorified liberals.

Yeah, a 31 yr-old shouldn't be grabbing another mans ass on TV in front of millions &/or pretending to hump him. It's weird, degenerate behaviour. Your parents will see this FFS. But as a "Conservative" in 2021 u probably dont agree & are too busy "owning the Libs" by being even more Liberal than them, voting for Transgender governors, etc.

Hope this helps

Izzy is a legend and a perfect troll to all the homophobic idiots in the fan base. He’s funny. Everyone else is not

Izzy is a legend and a perfect troll to all the homophobic idiots in the fan base. He’s funny. Everyone else is not

Pretty sure there are more in-closet homo fans in mma than any other type of sports.

Pretty sure there are more in-closet homo fans in mma than any other type of sports.

Yeah that’s true a lot of people who practice jujitsu for a long time go gay too but struggle to accept it . Hours on the mats with men changes your brain. I saw it happen. I still see it . I got far away before it took a hold of me . Spend time doing things other than playing with men or the gay will get you and it will get you hard.

Yeah that’s true a lot of people who practice jujitsu for a long time go gay too but struggle to accept it . Hours on the mats with men changes your brain. I saw it happen. I still see it . I got far away before it took a hold of me . Spend time doing things other than playing with men or the gay will get you and it will get you hard.

Well, I don't know about that... but fighting is innately somewhat sexual. After all, fighting was originally used to obtain sex, males fought males so they can get the females. The part of the fight of flight brain area is very much associated with the sexual drive area.

I mean, there's a reason cis straight guys get horny watching 2 women go at it, and makes cat fight references. There's something sexual about fights, that includes 2 men going at it.

Well, I don't know about that... but fighting is innately somewhat sexual. After all, fighting was originally used to obtain sex, males fought males so they can get the females. The part of the fight of flight brain area is very much associated with the sexual drive area.

I mean, there's a reason cis straight guys get horny watching 2 women go at it, and makes cat fight references. There's something sexual about fights, that includes 2 men going at it.

mike tyson knows all about it. fight like you want to fuck them and you will destroy

OIP.dFG_AHGjYpBoxQ8F3HFTuAHaEP

He should've made this face. He would've been proclaimed the emperor of the internet!

Israel is a 15 year old weaboo trapped in the body of one of the greatest fighters of this generation. It's amazing.
You're a 15 year old neckbeard with zero personal accomplishments trapped inside the body of a 40 something year old neckbeard with no personal accomplishments.

Shocking stuff.

Back