Media Adesanya's buttcheek squeeze vs Vettori

lol "filthy maggot"

Just say what you want to say pussy, take the yellow like a real man.

I called him a filthy maggot, because he is a fly larvae, you miserable bundle of sticks

"WhY dOeS SherDoG HaTe IzzY"

If you hate a dude for that kind of stuff you are definitely reaching lol. They are fighting in a cage, he's not doing that to a random girl in an elevator.

I think izzy humping Costa after a TKO was a little much haha but this was funny dont know why people so mad .

There’s no way someone like Adesanya doesn’t occasionally browse these forums. He definitely sees the gay comments and now is playing it up.

If we keep the gay comments up he will probably eventually end up banging a dude even if he isn’t actually gay.

Both Costa as well as Vetorri have a case for sexual misconduct/ sexual assault. If that were a man doing this to a woman...it'd be a massive lawsuit.

Has sherdog never been on a pro sports team or locker room?

Tapping your teammate on the ass after the game or a big play is the manliest thing you can do.

tenor.gif
Lol. He talks about the buttsqueeze here and makes some um yea….. weird comments. Also talks about banging Till

My girlfriend was rooting for Adesanya alot. When he done this you could see her mind having a war with itself to justify such retarded behaviour.
Break up with her, and never tell this story again.

And let that be a lesson never to date a purple haired goblin with hairy armpits, tattoos, and hair shaved on one side.

I thought he was applying a lil lube before the finale but then decided Vett jus didn't get him "up" enough...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back