Adesanya vs Romero set for UFC 248 March 7

If isreal does some cringe grade school dance off again,

I hope he gets smashed into retirement.

If he doesn't act the fool,

I wish him the best and will root for him.

<{1-69}>

Izzy via headkick KO / KD to TKO

And I love Soldier of God :(

romero is gonna murder this michael blackson lookin punk

Yo Brunson was stuffing Yoel’s takedowns with ease and Izzy’s TDD is his bread and butter. Stylebender dominates

I would typically say Romero via Round 3 knee from god but after losing the last fight to borachiñinña he knows he's gonna have to start faster than normal.

Romero Round 1 via Punch from god

I see you’re clearly unbiased.

Underserved title shot for Oldmero but should be an easy defense for Isreal. imo

Love it or hate it. This is an amazing fight. Izzy by tko round 4

Adesanya will make Romero look amateur and show how limited his striking is.

People will say he's "undeserving" but the Costa fight was close as fuck, and I honestly thought he beat the shit out of Whittaker the second time and got robbed.

Not mad about this at all, it's a good fight for Israel's legacy as well.

Romero WAS an olympic wrestler, And WAS 10 levels above Brunson. Not anymore. I am also pretty sure 99 of 100 that saw the Brunson/Romero fight would pick Brunson in an instant rematch. Watch it, And you might change your mind :)
...And not many can take down Israel. That is part of why he is so successful.

From Wikipedia, Romero is the best wrestler at mw. In real life it is Derek Brunson.

This gif is worthless, 1 second later Yoel got UP.

Last edited:
Listing Romeros accomplishments from the year 2000 isn't really worth much in mma right now. There are plenty of guys who have Olympic experience that aren't good mma wrestlers. Romero for his reputation is among the most over rated. I mean aside from the Brad Tavares fight, when you have actually seen Romero use his wrestling effectively in the UFC? He gets the occasional takedown here and there, but overall his success rate on td's is quite low. And actual control and grappling he doesn't use that well cause his opponents just get right back up. His overall style isn't that effective for mma. Brunsons style is actually more suited for mma.

He also toyed the best rassler in the world at MW, our boi Weedman,.

Brunson is D2 all-american so his credentials aren’t bad at all. And MMA grappling is different than pure wrestling. Ever heard of GSP? Shit wrestler right? Didn’t even rassle in high school. Brunson out wrestled Yoel for 3 rounds and got caught in the end. His overall grappling stats in UFC are better than Romero. So why can’t he be the best wrestler at MW?

Weedman was the best rassler, then Yoel destroyed him, then Yoel officially became the best rassler in the MW division.

Back