Adesanya vs Romero set for UFC 248 March 7

I don't care either way, or that he is undeserving a challenger, it's an interesting fight

don't care who wins

At least if Romero gets tooled or ko'ed, then it would proves us he's just a human being, which is not that clear atm.

ROmero has had 3 title shots in the last 4 fights, but it was never his fault, he didn't have the influence to get the title shot, he was always the logical choice, just like he is now. The only alternative is Canon, who is relatively unknown. The MW is dead. Quit bitching about it, Romero is getting his 4th title shot.

Romero is a scary guy, but Izzy is terrible matchup for him. I got Izzy 70:30.

Yoel cant keep on losing title fights.
I think he learned the lesson and will obliterate israel pretty quick

I wasn't impressed by Romero at all in the Costa fight. He seems to be declining. I've got Adesanya by TKO 4th round.

The JBG will be pleased
giphy.gif

ROmero has had 3 title shots in the last 4 fights, but it was never his fault, he didn't have the influence to get the title shot, he was always the logical choice, just like he is now. The only alternative is Canon, who is relatively unknown. The MW is dead. Quit bitching about it, Romero is getting his 4th title shot.

Romero is a scary guy, but Izzy is terrible matchup for him. I got Izzy 70:30.
Also you have to consider his loses in the UFC are debatable that he won. Ironically with his loses I think that Romero is more deserving than Cannonier given his resume. If he beats Robert then he for sure has earned that shot.

I think this is his toughest rest for sure. If he can dominate or even decisively beat Romero that will be a big statement considering no one has in the UFC

Should be the Main event but we all know the UFC values the BMF belt over all else now.

Also you have to consider his loses in the UFC are debatable that he won. Ironically with his loses I think that Romero is more deserving than Cannonier given his resume. If he beats Robert then he for sure has earned that shot.

I think this is his toughest rest for sure. If he can dominate or even decisively beat Romero that will be a big statement considering no one has in the UFC

If this is 5 round fight, Izzy is going to TKO Romero somewhere between 3rd to 5th round after he gasses him out completely.

Its a bit rough for Whittaker that he is getting the arguably tougher fight than Adesanya, against a guy on a win streak when he is the one who lost the title. Thats debatable I know but I think Romero has finally lost a step/is aging.

Best outcome of the current situation imo. But what do you do if Romero wins? The guy just lost to Costa (i know its debatable but nontheless official). That would make for a weird title picture for sure.

Shit they were serious about Nick vs Jorge? Damn

That for real for real? Like really real?

Best outcome of the current situation imo. But what do you do if Romero wins? The guy just lost to Costa (i know its debatable but nontheless official). That would make for a weird title picture for sure.

Nothing weird about it. THey will have a rematch for Romero's first title defence.

Back