Adesanya vs Romero set for UFC 248 March 7

War Romero, say no to Gay Jesus People.
Yoel-Romero-5-696x399.png

Romero is far from deserving but he'll be staring at the lights by the 3rd so I'm cool with it while Costa heals up.

I would typically say Romero via Round 3 knee from god but after losing the last fight to borachiñinña he knows he's gonna have to start faster than normal.

Romero Round 1 via Punch from god

Interesting fight. I’ll take Yoel by 4/5th round stoppage.

If this fight wouldn't happen, you'd forever hear people claim Romero would have easily smashed Izzy. So I'm glad it's happening.

If Yoel comes to bang he will make Israel very happy

I have not heard anything about Masvidal-Diaz being on by anyone who would know. Masvidal deserves a better fight than that, and so do the fans. Diaz hasn't won a fight since 2011, he is not even a fighter anymore. Adesanya-Romero should be interesting, but the champ will win this easily.

I hope Adesanya picks him up and finishes Romero. It's way better for the division.

on one hand Yoel is about the least deserving of a titleshot as can be.....but if he can beat Adesanya then I guess he deserved the shot....if he goes out and loses this fight ....hopefully that is his last TS until he actually puts together a streak of some sort

Israel will win with ease. He already beat the best wrestler in the division, and Romero is not winning the stand-up.

Israel will win with ease. He already beat the best wrestler in the division, and Romero is not winning the stand-up.

who's the best rassler in the division?

If he beats those three I see him beating Romero and Costa. Romero is not going to beat him on points he needs to knock Israel out easier said than done. Costa is plodding and slow and is far too one dimensional. Jones on the other hand is a handful.

If this is 5 round fight, Izzy is going to TKO Romero somewhere between 3rd to 5th round after he gasses him out completely.

Serious question:

How do you see the Champ "gassing" Yoel ?

Israel is just about a pure kickboxer, will not clinch, prefers to strike at distance, and is not really a volume striker, (just deadly)

Of Romero's last half dozen fights... This one should be the least pressure he will face I would think.

Old age might get Yoel, but it's hard to see him gassing early unless he himself overextends himself.

I see this as a slow paced overall fight with explosive moments by both...……. But if the challenger manages a takedown he can get a finish.... Otherwise the Champ outstrikes him over the distance.

Back