Media Adesanya vs Costa officially signed

Who wins?

• Total voters
I hope either of them dont get covid before it happens

One fight and you encompass his whole career as a boring fighter. Come on man he's nothing like Usman. That's apples and oranges right there. Have you forgotten Anderson Silva had some boring fights himself. That shit happens once and awhile.

The Romero/Israel fight was boring because they pretty much canceled each other out with their styles.

With Costa is going to be a different story. Costa is not going to fuck around, he's going to push forward like the terminator looking for the KO. And with Israel counter striking style it's only inevitable this going to turn out to be heavy fireworks.

He has more than 100 wild pro fights and around 80 brutal KOs. He ain't losing fans after one bad performance, he's maybe losing bandwagoners.

Also given the frequency of his fights, nobody is going to even remember his Yoel fight within a year from now. 8 UFC fights in 25 months and 3 world titles. That's nuts.

fair posts boys. Tbh I'm just being a prick because he beat my boy Bobby.

But I stand by this approach.
Fuck skinny, Costa gonna eat him up and spit him out

I can't see Costa winning but, man, it would be cool if he naturally smashed Adesanya's cringy face

Great fight. Costa always brings it, but Adesanya could turn his opponent's pressure to his advantage. Curious to see how a power puncher like Costa deals with a rangy guy like Izzy. Costa throws hard, but doesnt throw a lot of straights and jabs...hope he doesn't swing at air all night. Work the body should be his strategy for this fight.
Working the legs should be his strategy, body won't slow Izzy down enough and will leave openings. Costa should be free to kick as Izzy won't be taking it to the ground, if he continually exits the exchanges with leg kicks I bet he can take it.

I am excited for the fight, but I don't see how Costa has much more than a puncher's chance against Adesanya.
Yes, he punches hard, but the striking of Adesanya is far ahead in pretty much anything else. Stylebender by TKO
Punchers chance? This isn't GSP/Hardy dude

This poll is insane.If the odds are going to be something like this i might bet on Izzy

Rooting for Costa, but I think Israel will play it smart and get the W by decision

Costas chin held up against Romero bombs, he will be able to eat anything Izzy throws. Whittaker, KG, Romero are inside out darting fighters that rely on speed to close the distance, costa won’t reset the distance, he will be in Izzys grill the whole fight.

Costa via TKO r4

Costa will bring the heat early unlike Yoel. I'm thinking this fight lasts less than 10 minutes.

I love Natty Goats pressure style with bombs coming from everywhere but i'm curious about Nattys cardio if it gets past 3 rounds.

But i think he will pick his shots more carefully in this fight.

Costa by a flurry of kicks to finish it with a right hand ko late round 2.

One of the best inside vs outside match-ups they can make. Ade's kicks will have him ahead on points particularly in the later rounds when his cardio will show. But I think Costa will land the bigger blows throughout once he gets into range.

62% favor Costa? That's insane. As a reference, Adesanya is a -160/-180 betting favourite.
Some of you are in for a rude awakening.

Adesanya by TKO round 1 or 2.

Costa's style plays into Adesanya's perfectly. Dude was getting beat up by Hall standing until he fouled him.

Adesanya is gonna rock Costa early.

Back