Adesanya sure was a good role model for all the Nigerian kids watching

PulsingJones

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Imagine being one of the most famous athletes in your native country with the youth/children looking up to you, then you decide to "Rawdog" a knocked out fighter after your biggest fight ever.

We're gonna see a degenerate generation coming out from Nigeria in the near future thanks to Izzy... Just like how the Irish got more obnoxious after Conor

"Rawdog"

562267.jpg

He’s a privileged Nigerian kid anyway, they don’t care about him

Doubt many even watched in Nigeria considering the fight was at like 6AM there

Imagine kids watching guys beat the shit out of each other and be worried about them seeing a dude air hump a guy.

Imagine being one of the most famous athletes in your native country with the youth/children looking up to you, then you decide to "Rawdog" a knocked out fighter after your biggest fight ever.

We're gonna see a degenerate generation coming out from Nigeria in the near future thanks to Izzy... Just like how the Irish got more obnoxious after Conor

I mean, its not like... nvm

If my kid is ever bullied I would love for him to fo what Izzy did to Costa, public humping included.

The new generation everywhere is a bunch of degenarates

If the older generation was half as good as they claim to be they would have raised the new generation right.

You reap what you sow. You lay in the bed you make as they say.

I just love how much Izzy triggers people.
Not only is he an amazing fighter, but he triggers so many people and I love to see it.

WAR IZZY

A dude who was bullied for being a nerd all through high school, showing his success as an undefeated MMA champ is a bad example?

Or are you just upset Costa got humped after he acted like a monster douchebag during the entire lead up?

Yep exactly. It's a sad thing really. No class. Not a true champion.

If the older generation was half as good as they claim to be they would have raised the new generation right.

The decline started with the boomers. Now we just get to watch everything burn.

Izzy needs to keep his crazy male to male fantasies in the bathroom

Its all the new sjw rules. i got in crazy trouble in my kids kindergarten and almost called cps on because i went in on them trying to put a dress on my 4 year old son. Yes i took him out of that kindergarten and put him in another if you wondering

jfzebq4dq7z11.jpg

Back