Media Adesanya on Jared killa gorilla Cannonier: "my man's thick"

He's gay.

giphy.gif
Apparently bisexual and why should he hide it? He can beat the asses of most of the guys in the world who would take issue with it. Props to homeboy - do your thing man. At least he's not out there demanding fans have a different attitude toward homosexuality. He just has fun with it. I can dig it. No homo.

That is the most “cover up” looking woman I have ever seen
You don't have to cover up bisexuality with a woman. Because that only proves bisexuality at best anyway.

You guys are obsessed with gay and "this or that" when it appears to be "both".

You don't have to cover up bisexuality with a woman. Because that only proves bisexuality at best anyway.

You guys are obsessed with gay and "this or that" when it appears to be "both".
Making jokes dawg, I like Izzy

it’s a newfound liking but still *shrug

I wonder if Cannonier is as big as Costa at MW.

And Hendo beat the shit out if him. No way Bisping should've gotten that decision.
It robbed us of one of the best possible fights to have never happened: Hendo vs GSP.
Dan could have been the only one to ever beat GSP, Wanderlei and Fedor.

Making jokes dawg, I like Izzy

it’s a newfound liking but still *shrug
Me too and I appreciate that he's not trying to hide his bisexuality any more than he's trying to promote it. It is what it is and that's the way I'd prefer everyone to deal with their sexuality. When they start holding up banners about how they see themselves sexually I roll my eyes. That's personal and private. And Izzy seems to keep it 100 on that. Respek get put on his name.

I think he's just one of these nu male types thats wishy washy with his sexuality. Rogan is probably the same as are a lot of a list celebs. They aren't necessarily gay but get them enough liquor and the potential is there
What's a nu male?

Its called having a sense of humour. Alot of boring, closeted homosexuals in this thread.

If he is gay ... he is at least bi.

Masvidal and others have confirmed Izzy always has multiple girls at the clubs and hotel rooms.

Either way ... he is an amazing fighter and fun fighter to watch. Hope he can hold on to the belt for a long while.

It robbed us of one of the best possible fights to have never happened: Hendo vs GSP.
Dan could have been the only one to ever beat GSP, Wanderlei and Fedor.

Meh, I doubt it. I mean, Hendo absolutely could've cracked him and put him away but I think GSP would've wrestlefucked him to death. If Jake Shields could do it, I doubt GSP would've had much issue doing it.

Alot of boring, closeted homosexuals in this thread.

If this is true as often as it's stated, internalized homophobia is no joke and a god awful thing to allow to weigh on your psyche. Not to mention needless when such a substantial community and subculture nothing like the stereotypical mainstream exists for them. They should stop caring what people think, seek that out and find happiness.

If he is gay or whatever his sexual orientation is, it's irrelevant. The guy is a great fighter and he knows how to entertain the crowd. That's all that matters.

He definitely knows how to get you guys talking. You just haven't realized it.

If he is gay or whatever his sexual orientation is, it's irrelevant. The guy is a great fighter and he knows how to entertain the crowd. That's all that matters.

It probably matters on a couple different levels for different reasons, but yeah not so much in a direct sense as far as what he brings to the table in terms of fighting ability.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back