Media Adesanya on Jared killa gorilla Cannonier: "my man's thick"

Honestly the guy who can talk like Adesanya and not feel the least bit like he lost his manhood is probably more certain of his sexuality than all these dudes who scream "gay!" at every little nuance of a fighter.

The guys worrying about who's gay and who's not are actually the ones who aren't so sure about their heterosexuality. It's called (arm-chair) psychology.

This is actually very true, one of my good friends growing up would freak the fuck out if there was a naked dude in a movie or something similar “This is so GAY!!!!” Would always look away super dramatically. At some point many years later he admitted he was bi sexual.

You guys pay attention to everything he does. Have you not noticed that he's a troll's troll?

Why not? Being the 2nd gay champ after Nunes is kind of a big deal, right? Or are you a homophobe?
Third, Andrade is also a lesbian. I think we're in for quite a few more lesbian champs before we ever have the first gay UFC champ.

I have visions of him coming out for his next fight to ‘don’t leave me this way’ wearing a feather headdress

maybe I’m gay as well?

11:30-11:50

source.gif

Just like the Machida era, right? Just like Rockhold? Like Bisping? Like Weidman? Like Conor? Like Pettis?

He's already been KO'd clean, and had issues with Gastelum. He certainly can improve, but i'm not as easily convinced as a lot of you thick headed idiots.

It's sad that your stupidity only hurts for intelligent people.
well lucky for you then you must never feel pain !

That is the most “cover up” looking woman I have ever seen
For real their faces don't look natural at all. Izzy thinking take this bitch outta here where's papi

Can't deny israel has won me over a bit tho, he's a cool dude aside from all his anime, gay shit and intelligent fighter to boot.

If you touch a guy sexually you are gay, and theres no returning from it. What’s with all the weirdos these days? People are becoming dumb and disgusting at a rate never before seen. You seem to be one of them.
Lol I'm dumb gay and disgusting, and you know this how exactly?

If you touch a guy sexually you are gay, and theres no returning from it. What’s with all the weirdos these days? People are becoming dumb and disgusting at a rate never before seen. You seem to be one of them.
What if you get head from a really hot woman and then discover it's a trap?

Just like the Machida era, right? Just like Rockhold? Like Bisping? Like Weidman? Like Conor? Like Pettis?

He's already been KO'd clean, and had issues with Gastelum. He certainly can improve, but i'm not as easily convinced as a lot of you thick headed idiots.

I kind of lean with this.....and the middleweight division has been diluted for quite sometime now. The only thing I will say is that Israel is special in the fact that he evolves in an xtra degree with each fight. However he is only 1 fight removed from getting touched up by a blown up welter who's reach is limited and is considered a top middleweight .

When Rockhold beat Weidman ( during that time period) - Luke, Chris, Gegard and Yoel ALL thrash Israel. Just one mans opinion. At that time, Bisping " might " even give him a competitive fight...... might.

Bisping is probably the only person alive who thought he'd be a long-term champ
Not even Bisping believed it, which is why he ducked every legit contender for his belt to fight a 46 year old Hendo and a 4 years inactive GSP.

I’m sensing overtones of the phallucus maximus sort...

<{clintugh}>

Pretty sure he is bi or just super open sexually.
Nothing wrong with that. Just can get quite cringey when your gonna fight a dude and you say your gonna qume on im...fuks sake

Not even Bisping believed it, which is why he ducked every legit contender for his belt to fight a 46 year old Hendo and a 4 years inactive GSP.

And Hendo beat the shit out if him. No way Bisping should've gotten that decision.

This thread is depressing. Leave the man alone. Who cares what his preferences are

Back