Adesanya jumps Weidman into top 5 haha

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Still My Boy must be fuming with the overrated Israel ranked above him.

MIDDLEWEIGHT
Champion: Robert Whittaker
1 Yoel Romero
2 Luke Rockhold
3 Jacare Souza
4 Kelvin Gastelum
5 Israel Adesanya +1
6 Chris Weidman -1
7 Paulo Costa
8 Derek Brunson
9 Jared Cannonier
10 Brad Tavares
11 David Branch
12 Antonio Carlos Junior
13 Uriah Hall
14 Elias Theodorou
15 Anderson Silva

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/2/12/13302038/ufc-234-rankings-israel-adesanya-mma

https://www.sherdog.com/news/rankings/4/Sherdogs-Official-Mixed-Martial-Arts-Rankings-149539

20190211100358_Rankings_Header_MW.PNG

I have Rockhold a little lower due to inactivity the past few years (1-2 since 2016 with a win over former-top ten Branch) but otherwise it's hard to argue these SD rankings. I think I have Santos moving out of these since he's firmly at LHW now.

So Hall Vs Silva Do make sense ranking Wise....

Book it.

Good headliner for a Brazillian card.

(Testing might give Silva a break There too)

Long overdue for Chris to be out of the top 5, guy hasn't put together a winning streak since 2015 and is 1-4 in his last 5 with all 4 losses by (T)KO

I barely pay attention to the rankings anymore. They don’t mean alot these days.

Weidman should not even be in the top 10. He needs to keep quiet untill he can stop getting KTFO in spectacular fashion.

Getting ktfo in 4 of your last 5, and still being ranked #6, is overrated. Going 1-3 in your homestate is overrated. Could you even imagine Aldo with a losing record in Brazil? 9-10 years ago, going 1-4 at any point would've been an automatic expulsion from the top 10 by most rankings. At most, Chris should be #9 or #10 right now.

Last edited:
Weidman is lucky to still be in the top 10.

Imagine if Theodorou beats Brunson and ends up in the top 10 lmao.

I can confidently say that they eat Theodorou up easily

Rockhold is still a MW?

Weidman is a shaddow of himself after USADA. He beat ageing Brazilians then got his ass handed to him....and pity from jacare.

Long overdue for Chris to be out of the top 5, guy hasn't put together a winning streak since 2015 and is 1-4 in his last 5 with all 4 losses by (T)KO

Yeah, his win over Kelvin is nice. But it was a while ago. And since then, he got knocked out by a Jacare older than the one Kelvin already, recently beat.

How the fuck does beating someone ranked 10 below you move you up?

Fucking retarded.

well it would be silly if chris was still in the top five having lost to 3 of them.

@ijngf see what I'm talking about. I told you. Momentum is important. Now Luke just needs to fall off next.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back