Adesanya is

Guys I am not a troll.
I am not saying 29 is "fucking old" (I know I just said that but let's leave that aside for a moment) but compared to the way he is being promoted like a 18 to 22 year old is fucking crazy.

#KHABIBBLESS
If you're gonna troll then don't back down now! Double down on dat shi mayne! All or nothin

7THqsfn.png
Lol is that real?

Fucking old. Dude is older then bobby and Gastelum. They are younger then him and accomplished more things and at a younger age in the UFC. But he still gets promoted like a young up and comer fighter lol.

#KelvinBless
#KHABIBBLESS
He also got knocked out in 2017 and people talk like he's some kind of Phenom lol.

He also got knocked out in 2017 and people talk like he's some kind of Phenom lol.

I mentioned this to a poster here but he claimed that was not MMA lol

I thought combat sports is combat sports I wrote back too him but dead silence :D

#KHABIBBLESS

Well, regardless of whomever I may have chosen, my money is DOWN. no comment. heh... hahah. I can't wait for the 13th!

29 is not old at all, but i always thought he's around 25

Randy Couture was 33-34 in his first UFC fight.

FUCK! I'm 31... I must be on death's door step.... PRAISE THE SUN, I SHALL SEE YOU SOON FATHER. THE LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT, THE BEAUTY!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Apparently he was dominating up until the KO.

I think its his kickboxing record/experience that's propping him up. He is " new" to MMA, only a few fights into the UFC and fighting the best and doing well, in that sense he is a phenom. Whether or not he has what it take to become champion is another question.

Fcking thread has more hashtags than sentences.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back