Adesanya completely ruined these two fights for me

What’s cracking me up is how much people are all over Izzys nuts like he’s so amazing. I think it’s funny no one brings up the fact that he ran away in the Romero fight and literally fought a punching bag with no resistance on Saturday.

But apparently the kids think he’s the best thing since sliced bread. Good performance on Saturday, but can we see this guy actually fight someone instead of weird fights like the last two?

Why wouldn't it, exactly? lol
It could be argued: wins over robert,yoel,costa,gastelum,brunson+ cannonier, hermansson and till(or whoever contenders will be) are far more impressive than the brawlers and one dimensional guys Andy beat.

its true andy will have still beaten more top 10’s by that time but top guys today are far more advanced on average.

What’s cracking me up is how much people are all over Izzys nuts like he’s so amazing. I think it’s funny no one brings up the fact that he ran away in the Romero fight and literally fought a punching bag with no resistance on Saturday.

But apparently the kids think he’s the best thing since sliced bread. Good performance on Saturday, but can we see this guy actually fight someone instead of weird fights like the last two?
Still sulking after acting like Costa would easily beat Adesanya. lol poor kid.

Don’t let me list the guys Silva faced during his vaunted title run. Hendo, Belfort and Maia are the only guys even worth mentioning. The rest were complete jokes

I enjoy one sided beatdowns just as much as I enjoy wars usually. One of my favorite fights to this day was Barboza vs Hooker.

Costa made no mistakes.
Costa landed his strongest kick on Izzy's body and it didn't work. He got hit by Izzy's fucking jab and realized the truth:

"This guy actually hits harder than I do on top of being longer than me and more precise than I am".

He didn't make a mistake. He was utterly outclassed.
He jumped back at every feint, every time he tried to pressure Izzy would fake a sidestep and exit the other way. All the people saying Costa didn't bring his usual game simply aren't seeing how Izzy shut that game down with ease.

He's the future MW GOAT.(3-4 more wins) No shame in that.
30 year old Izzy had a fun fight with 44 year old Anderson

Now imagine what would've happened if a 30 year old Anderson fought a 44 year old Izzy

Gynosanya has his work cut out for him when it comes to claiming MW Goat status

Romero has a genius level fight iq with some occasional brainfarts when he gets excited.

These mmath equations...Izzy beat all 3, yet u can argue Romero did also.

Back