News Adele is getting divorced. She’s worth 140 million.

The real question is:

When the divorce is final, will she be worth 70 million?

TBF he deserved it for banging that whale.

Adele had a huge success some years ago with "Someone like you" (I had to google it, not gonna lie).

She is probably not selling that much 10 years later but still got some fans I believe, let me check Spotify...
21 millions monthly listeners , that's an impressive number.
he is no prize pig himself,in fact he is such a boise dime that he is making adele look prettier by comparison.

I never liked her music. She’s got a nice voice and all but her music was meh.

I prefer Sia or Lana Del Rey.

Magic.

Comparing Lana Del Rey to Sia or Adele is painful.

Lana can't even stay on key in her one-octave range during live performances half the time.

Comparing Lana Del Rey to Sia or Adele is painful.

Lana can't even stay on key in her one-octave range during live performances half the time.

I didn’t mean in vocal ability.

Once a fatty, always a fatty.

Ugh... sometimes it's better to lose just a bit of fat. Loose skin, saggy tits and tired face offset most benefits you'd get from losing too much weight - aesthetically speaking.

Can't use the word "hot" to describe any Adele iteration, but she was better off as a fatty indeed. Many years ago, when she decided to let it go and fattened up. That was when she irremediably fucked up. Once you go full fat, there's little you can do to mitigate the effects, hence the photo above.
<TrumpWrong1>

The truth is it takes time. Your skin doesn't tighten overnight. The surgeries to remove excess skin that grew is helpful, and obviously she can afford it. Losing weight is also half the battle. That doesn't give a girl years of muscular development in the upper pectorals that hold a pleasing bosom, or through the butt and hips that send Instagram accounts into the 100k+ follower range. The key is not expecting the change overnight with crash fitness, but maintaining that for years. No better example than Jennifer Hudson.

88jEtB41d8I2M1R-tH2X8Y3oVvgUvjRmU1HQk5WzmafuwCKqY9oL8DuF2oC0IXgmBmG2YzSNihY1xbdfEDze2YQetEiGTy6RQDzEEtJFCxNYaHkXoI4qd8-z9nA7ZsxldwqsI5bElbvcs-8zGB-QIkAfeC1U1TmFUL7Y3HrW

TBF he deserved it for banging that whale.

Adele had a huge success some years ago with "Someone like you" (I had to google it, not gonna lie).

She is probably not selling that much 10 years later but still got some fans I believe, let me check Spotify...
21 millions monthly listeners , that's an impressive number.

Translation: "elbows too pointy"

I thought that was Charlize Theron. Maybe she did too, that seems to be a trend with celebrities; they love using their kids as social experiments.
Curious how when you look at how some of then end up developing into.
You think some (of then)would think that something is going wrong.
DB07EEEA-1794-4CC5-AD31-480812FB1893.jpeg F970035C-E388-4FE0-A146-ECD76F64FD8E.jpeg

I sometimes thought that certain traits could overcome total physical attraction. And certain times I was able to have relationships where I wasn’t totally attracted to the woman. But in the end I always needed that attraction to keep it long term. I would like to believe that for 190m I could plow her once fat but now loose skin plain Jane ass. But I would rather be a working man plowing hot ass that I’m crazy about.

Can't use the word "hot" to describe any Adele iteration, but she was better off as a fatty indeed. Many years ago, when she decided to let it go and fattened up. That was when she irremediably fucked up. Once you go full fat, there's little you can do to mitigate the effects, hence the photo above.
Well... healthier then.

He is real, though. Research for yourself.

I did, which is how I realized the evidence of a God is non-existent outside of human lore. At least we can prove Adele exists.

So he pulled a KFed?

Someone has to start turning that balance around

I’m not sure how you look at the pair in that photo and decide to hate on her like he could have had anything other than a Boise 6.

LOL, so true. I mean she aint the best looking chick but at least she is talented and rich. This dude is just plain old hideous, what does he have to offer?

wtf are you talking about
When you hear of people talk amazing vocalist/singers specially in America in the past years does her name come up often? It's all Britney Spears, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Nikki Minaj, Perry. Look at her social media followers since that is what this generation is using as a template on what is talented.

Back