ADCC 2015 Discussion Thread

This is a first, but I can actually hear John Danaher. He must be cornering DeBlass.

Tussa vs Felipe updates please

Pretty much a single leg X with some reaping clinic being put on by Felipe. Tussa has been on the defensive the entire time. Tussa doesnt look out of it just hasnt quite figure Felipe out yet.

Pretty much a single leg X with some reaping clinic being put on by Felipe. Tussa has been on the defensive the entire time. Tussa doesnt look out of it just hasnt quite figure Felipe out yet.

This ^^^^

Pena on Tussas back off scramble. Reset... Tussa starts in Felipes closed guard. Gets to a knee bar some how. Felipe to the back and suplexes Tussa... One hook in for Felipe. Back to standing.

ps. stream quality really took a hit.

Pena on Tussas back off scramble. Reset... Tussa starts in Felipes closed guard. Gets to a knee bar some how. Felipe to the back and suplexes Tussa... One hook in for Felipe. Back to standing.

ps. stream quality really took a hit.

I appreciate the updates

I bought the stream just for tomorrow. Hopefully they'll the kinks worked out by then.

Why does Hector Lombard look like a Globetrotter?!

Missed Xande's entire match. What happened.

Xande got taken down with an inside trip, after he got up he decided he wanted none so he sat to his butt and played some guard. Wound up getting an omoplata finish.

Xande got taken down with an inside trip, after he got up he decided he wanted none so he sat to his butt and played some guard. Wound up getting an omoplata finish.

Thank you. Lot of cool sub finishes so far. Arm crush, omoplata.

Rodolfo looking great. Wrestling and passing on point today.

And Big Red looking like he's wearing onesie pajamas... these guys are killling it this year on fashion!

Thank you. Lot of cool sub finishes so far. Arm crush, omoplata.

Yeah, but this is the eliminator round. I'm expecting a higher concentration of heel hooks, guillotines, and RNCs as we get into the QTF and further in.

Back