ADCC 2015 Discussion Thread

SuperSuperRambo

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
As the event takes place today and tomorrow, please post all discussion, PBP, etc. in this thread. Thanks and enjoy!

Thanks for his thread. I have a ton of errands to run so staying in to watch the matches won't work for me. This will be helpful.

Stream looking really good so far! 720P option looks really good. Hopefully the quality stays once everyone wakes up.

Just picked this up. The conversion rate and time zone don't bode well but yolo

Are there multiple matches happening at once? Can you pick which mat to watch? Who is doing commentary?

anyone know if we will be able to select mats? Or if there is a schedule for the brackets?

So...does brazil not have regular tatami style mats?

Agree, streaming looks very good. Still haven't figured out how to switch mats

Are there multiple matches happening at once? Can you pick which mat to watch?

This is my #1 concern. What ever happened to that Budovideos format where they had the mat selection? That was awesome and really set the bar for this sort of thing.

I know its early and that the camera view doesn't really give me any answers but I hope the crowd is large and loud this time. China was dead quite. I felt like I could even hear Cyborg breathing after winning the absolute.

This is my #1 concern. What ever happened to that Budovideos format where they had the mat selection? That was awesome and really set the bar for this sort of thing.

I hope they have it. If not they may just do the 2 mats at a time like in 2011

As far as a bracket schedule, it's not really possible. They just go. As soon as a sub or match ends, the next match comes on. They start at the higher weights and work down, then into the women. Then they do it all again for the quarter finals. No pauses between matches.

Jake just came on (great audio), and said that there is a long line waiting to get in, so they are going to delay starting 15 min.

I know its early and that the camera view doesn't really give me any answers but I hope the crowd is large and loud this time. China was dead quite. I felt like I could even hear Cyborg breathing after winning the absolute.

Well... BudoJake just mentioned the delay to start the show is due to the fact that there are still so many people outside trying to get in.

Apparently it's pretty full I think. They went with a smaller arena to make it seem more packed, but Saulo was pretty pissed about it, and isn't happy that it's in a smaller arena "right next door" to a much bigger one, and he said he thought that one could've got pretty full also.

I dunno. China definitely had the lowest attendance I'd ever seen. And it's never that great. England was probably the best.

Back