Media Adam Yandiev just had a fight with Kharitonov

Am I the only one who never heard of either one of these guys

Is it true he had on brass knuckles??
Video is too blurry to tell,but I tend to think so. There is going to be an investigation,and i doubt they would lie about something that is on video. Especially since it was stated that there were 2 attacks and that this guy is known to use knuckles even before this happened.

Am I the only one who never heard of either one of these guys
Obviously not since everyone in the thread except you seems to know
I mean,if you havent heard of Sergei Kharitonov,you need some serious mma education.
My co worker is a filthy casual and even he knows who he was when i told him about this happening.

Here is the much awaited rebuttal interview with Adam.
They immediately started off the interview with details of the incident and just there and then Adam pretty much proved that everything he would say would be full of shit.
He said that when talking to Sergei, he was asking Sergei for an apology for everything Sergei was saying about him - in return, Sergei cursed at him and that's why Adam exploded.
The problem is - during the assault, Adam was clearly screaming 'who owes you?', which matches completely with what Sergei's version - where prior to the assault, Adam was saying 'Do I owe you money?' and Sergei responded 'yeah - you owe me' - and that got Adam to attack him.

If Adam's version was correct, he wouldn't be screaming anything about owing stuff - he would be responding to the insult.

The rest, I won't bother translating - if he at least got the 'discussion prior to the assault' part right - which would directly match with him shouts during the fights, I would have paid more attention to his side of the story - as things stand, he pretty much destroyed him credibility within the first 10 minutes of the interview.

Reactions: HHJ
That wasn't a sucker punch. When someone gets in your face the natural progression of things is to get punched. A sucker punch would have been if he ran up behind him and punched him without him knowing he was there at all.

He got into his face, confronted him, and punched him. He did what he was suppose to do.
Sergei had his hands shoved into his pockets and they were talking..thats a sucker punch

Video is too blurry to tell,but I tend to think so. There is going to be an investigation,and i doubt they would lie about something that is on video. Especially since it was stated that there were 2 attacks and that this guy is known to use knuckles even before this happened.
The problem is.... much like assault with a gun, you need clear evidence and I doubt Adam would present such evidence to the police, especially given that he wasn't arrested/searched on the spot. So, for legal purposes, we can safely disregard the whole weapon issue, since it won't hold in court due to lack of physical evidence. It is possible to break an orbital bone with a punch without knuckles - while we can suspect he had it, and Sergei says he had something in his hand, but..... no physical evidence. The moment they didn't arrest him and let him go without a search... the investigation was tarnished in a major way.

I guess these badasses just stay ready 24/7. Sitting, having a nice meal with your brother and he looks at you kinda funny? Take his fucking head off. No questions asked. Watching tv and your mom asks if you took the trash out? Fuck her up. She was being confrontational.
these cucks have never been in a fight in their lives..you can tell almost immediately...

The problem is.... much like assault with a gun, you need clear evidence and I doubt Adam would present such evidence to the police, especially given that he wasn't arrested/searched on the spot. So, for legal purposes, we can safely disregard the whole weapon issue, since it won't hold in court due to lack of physical evidence. It is possible to break an orbital bone with a punch without knuckles - while we can suspect he had it, and Sergei says he had something in his hand, but..... no physical evidence. The moment they didn't arrest him and let him go without a search... the investigation was tarnished in a major way.
Yes its fucking ridiculous that he was not arrested...fucks the whole thing up.

My views were in neither support or to denounce the situation. I was just analyzing the situation and accepting stuff like this happens and there are no rules involved in these situations - a lot of people on this message board have a hard time understanding that this is how things go when it's not in a sport setting. This is how real fights can be in the street.

The way the police are responding to situation shows stuff like this happens a lot over there. Too calm in the demeaner dealing with the situation, like this is a daily thing for them to deal with.
2 things.

1. I was agreeing with one person's specific statement.

2. I completely agree with your perspective too. An angry guy walks up to you at the very least is threatening violence. Chael gets a lot of flack but his "I can't let you get close to me" statement with Wand when Wand was trying to fight was 100% spot on. You should always manage distance to people. ME PERSONALLY if you aggressively attempt to take over my personal space once I'm in range of getting punched by you in going to punch you. I'm not going to wait to figure out if you're going to tell, spit, push or punch me. I'm not a mind-reader and I really don't like getting punched.

Here is the much awaited rebuttal interview with Adam.
They immediately started off the interview with details of the incident and just there and then Adam pretty much proved that everything he would say would be full of shit.
He said that when talking to Sergei, he was asking Sergei for an apology for everything Sergei was saying about him - in return, Sergei cursed at him and that's why Adam exploded.
The problem is - during the assault, Adam was clearly screaming 'who owes you?', which matches completely with what Sergei's version - where prior to the assault, Adam was saying 'Do I owe you money?' and Sergei responded 'yeah - you owe me' - and that got Adam to attack him.

If Adam's version was correct, he wouldn't be screaming anything about owing stuff - he would be responding to the insult.

The rest, I won't bother translating - if he at least got the 'discussion prior to the assault' part right - which would directly match with him shouts during the fights, I would have paid more attention to his side of the story - as things stand, he pretty much destroyed him credibility within the first 10 minutes of the interview.

2 things.

1. I was agreeing with one person's specific statement.

2. I completely agree with your perspective too. An angry guy walks up to you at the very least is threatening violence. Chael gets a lot of flack but his "I can't let you get close to me" statement with Wand when Wand was trying to fight was 100% spot on. You should always manage distance to people. ME PERSONALLY if you aggressively attempt to take over my personal space once I'm in range of getting punched by you in going to punch you. I'm not going to wait to figure out if you're going to tell, spit, push or punch me. I'm not a mind-reader and I really don't like getting punched.
He knew the guy,he did not expect it. No one is on guard 24/7
The guy said hey lets go talk over here,in a room full of people,with a personal matter. What situational awareness is Sergei really supposed to have? Its like a friend walking up to you in a supermarket or something. I dont put my hands up and stand 6 feet away. If its a stranger,that is of course a different matter.

that situation went from 0 to 100 so fast because it was a setup. He purposelty got sergei's guard down.

The chael situation was completley different. Any blind man can tell Wandy meant business and it was smart to stay away.

He knew the guy,he did not expect it. No one is on guard 24/7
The guy said hey lets go talk over here,in a room full of people,with a personal matter. What situational awareness is Sergei really supposed to have? Its like a friend walking up to you in a supermarket or something. I dont put my hands up and stand 6 feet away. If its a stranger,that is of course a different matter.

that situation went from 0 to 100 so fast because it was a setup. He purposelty got sergei's guard down.

The chael situation was completley different. Any blind man can tell Wandy meant business and it was smart to stay away.
I didn't know it was a set up.

Clearly though dude is agreement walking up to him.

I'm not saying the situation was right or fair. I'm saying that's life. A fucked up real true look at how things in life play out sometimes.

I like Kharitonov and I originally thought Kharitonov OWED HIM money. So I thought Kharitonov was ducking him and was like "o yeah I finally got your now sucker."

But yeah it was probably a set up from the beginning. Still if you owe someone money there's not many legit reasons to go off on a person. Unless Kharitonov is running around throwing dirt on his name and telling everyone and their mother's that the dude owes him money. Then I can understand being angry. But without details and context Idk what to think besides what did Kharitonov do to make this guy so mad.

I didn't know it was a set up.

Clearly though dude is agreement walking up to him.

I'm not saying the situation was right or fair. I'm saying that's life. A fucked up real true look at how things in life play out sometimes.

I like Kharitonov and I originally thought Kharitonov OWED HIM money. So I thought Kharitonov was ducking him and was like "o yeah I finally got your now sucker."

But yeah it was probably a set up from the beginning. Still if you owe someone money there's not many legit reasons to go off on a person. Unless Kharitonov is running around throwing dirt on his name and telling everyone and their mother's that the dude owes him money. Then I can understand being angry. But without details and context Idk what to think besides what did Kharitonov do to make this guy so mad.
Yeah,i just thought the guy snapped on khari,and then i rewind it,its clear that it was his intention to do that from jump. Sure im biased,i love the big lug,and we never hear of him getting into trouble like this.

Yeah,i just thought the guy snapped on khari,and then i rewind it,its clear that it was his intention to do that from jump. Sure im biased,i love the big lug,and we never hear of him getting into trouble like this.
He's in my top 3 I wish we saw him in the UFC.
Him, Fedor and Arona.
Imo he's the slickest HW boxer we ever saw compete in MMA.

I also wish we got to see Randy in Pride.

Obviously not since everyone in the thread except you seems to know
I mean,if you havent heard of Sergei Kharitonov,you need some serious mma education.
My co worker is a filthy casual and even he knows who he was when i told him about this happening.
You've got some high level casuals then, in my workplace the resident casual didn't know who Brian Ortega and Korean zombie were, and thought Masvidal Vs Adesanya was the fight to make

Back