Social Adam Kinzinger disowned by his family for losing trust of "great man" Sean Hannity

The only cult members are those that believe and repeat this crap. The Left Cult and their recent list of hits are ridiculous.

Jussie Smollett
Bubba Wallace garage pull
Covington kids
Kavanaugh rape
Trump pee tape
Covid lab leak was a conspiracy theory
Border agents whipped migrants.
Steele Dossier
Russian bounties on US soldiers in Afghanistan
Trump said drinking bleach would fight covid
Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation
Muslim travel ban
Trump built cages for migrant kids
Trump tax cuts benefited only the rich.
SUV killed parade marchers
Trump used teargas to clear a crowd for a bible photo
Don't say gay was in a bill
Ivermectin is a horse dewormer and not for humans
Mostly peaceful protests
BYU students hurled racist insults at Duke volleyball player
Trump overpowered secret service for wheel of The Beast
Covid vaccine stops spread of covid
Mask on small children

Which of those did you believe?

Fine gishgalloping there.

The only cult members are those that believe and repeat this crap. The Left Cult and their recent list of hits are ridiculous.

Jussie Smollett
Bubba Wallace garage pull
Covington kids
Kavanaugh rape
Trump pee tape
Covid lab leak was a conspiracy theory
Border agents whipped migrants.
Steele Dossier
Russian bounties on US soldiers in Afghanistan
Trump said drinking bleach would fight covid
Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation
Muslim travel ban
Trump built cages for migrant kids
Trump tax cuts benefited only the rich.
SUV killed parade marchers
Trump used teargas to clear a crowd for a bible photo
Don't say gay was in a bill
Ivermectin is a horse dewormer and not for humans
Mostly peaceful protests
BYU students hurled racist insults at Duke volleyball player
Trump overpowered secret service for wheel of The Beast
Covid vaccine stops spread of covid
Mask on small children

Which of those did you believe?

Thank you for proving that you are in fact in a cult, MAGAt. Mr. "I'm not a Trump supporter but I'll run into every thread someone says bad words about him and defend him aggressively."

LMAO typing out all that and claiming not to be in a cult. I love Sherdog sometimes.

Both Kinzinger and Hannity are neocon clowns. They are loyal to deep state interests who see America as Israel's pawn. There are no amount of American deaths and no amount of money which will be enough for either of them to say no to neocon interests.

You're going to see it 1,000 more times dipshit. It's culties like you that believe and repeat this crap and the rest of us have to endure it, debunk it, and watch you move on to the next CT that is absolute propaganda bullshit, much like this thread. You're a joke. You consume and share propaganda like a "Useful Idiot".

You posted that you believed the "adrenochrome" stuff. You're really in no position to talk. And Gish Galloping doesn't really fool anyone, does it?

Lol at Dippy Whippy calling anyone else a joke. How Whippy has spent hundreds of hours of his life, in the indictment threads:

"I'm not even a Trump supporter, I'm just a concerned citizen worried about fairness in the judicial system guys! It's obvious Trump is innocent!"

<DontBelieve1>

I can't imagine what that guy's real life is like. Probably brings printouts of 4Chan memes to pass out on street corners or something, while everyone walks by pretending not to notice him.

I can't imagine what that guy's real life is like. Probably brings printouts of 4Chan memes to pass out on street corners or something, while everyone walks by pretending not to notice him.

We all know you'd stop to give him a lecture on how great Biden and the economy is.

Last edited:
And who is that

Just a reference to reacting to the story by wanting people not to be aware of it.

I think it's a legitimate problem the way people dehumanize others they perceive as being outside their political tribe (and Kinzinger is actually a hardcore right-winger too--just not partisan enough to back Trump). There's a lot more to life than voting behavior.

I doubt it. They were probably just embarrassed by him.

You're going to see it 1,000 more times dipshit. It's culties like you that believe and repeat this crap and the rest of us have to endure it, debunk it, and watch you move on to the next CT that is absolute propaganda bullshit, much like this thread. You're a joke. You consume and share propaganda like a "Useful Idiot".
I love that your attacks are just the common attacks used against the right. You're effectively doing "nuh uh, you are"

That's quite some cognitive dissonance you got there. There is no "cult" on the left. The left base generally dislikes establishment dems. The signs and evidence of the cult surrounding Trump are so obvious and overwhelming and have been discussed ad nauseum. And then Trump himself even makes comments about how cult like his following is, lmao. And then you have the audacity to even try and argue it isn't the case.

"Conspiracy theories" are another hallmark of the modern right in the 21st century. Q Anon. Obama birth certificate. Obama is the anti Christ. The federal reserve CT shit. Covid conspiracies. Vaccine conspiracies.

It's just unbelievably lame that all you can do is flail autistically and go "nuh uh you are"

Thank you for proving that you are in fact in a cult, MAGAt. Mr. "I'm not a Trump supporter but I'll run into every thread someone says bad words about him and defend him aggressively."

LMAO typing out all that and claiming not to be in a cult. I love Sherdog sometimes.

he listed a bunch of verified, made up, leftist cult talking points and you call HIM the cultist?

<Moyes5>

Fine gishgalloping there.

The Gish gallop (/ˈɡɪʃ ˈɡæləp/) is a rhetorical technique in which a person in a debate attempts to overwhelm their opponent by providing an excessive number of arguments with no regard for the accuracy or strength of those arguments.

it's not gish gallop when it's accurate.

Reminds me of leftists who claim their four year old was upset when George Bush or Trump or Republican X was elected. Come to think of it there are also fake hate crimes manufactured by leftists, and fake martyrs like George Floyd. In fact as I think about it making shit up is about all leftists do.

The Gish gallop (/ˈɡɪʃ ˈɡæləp/) is a rhetorical technique in which a person in a debate attempts to overwhelm their opponent by providing an excessive number of arguments with no regard for the accuracy or strength of those arguments.

it's not gish gallop when it's accurate.
It's not accurate, and you know damn well nobody is going to spend 2 hours debunking point by point all 2 dozen claims, only to have you guys copy and paste your little list again 30 minutes later.

Some are being ridiculously pedantic, some are wild exaggerations, and some are just complete bullshit.

"Trump never said you should drink bleach, he just openly mused about injecting disinfectant! There's a DiFfErEnCe!"

Back