Social Adam Kinzinger disowned by his family for losing trust of "great man" Sean Hannity

HOLA

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This sounds like some made up bullshit, which would be right in line with Adam Kinzinger's character.

iu

If it did happen and he put them on blast, he's no better. I'd like to see said letter since he decided to go public with it.

This sounds like some made up bullshit, which would be right in line with Adam Kinzinger's character.

iu

If it did happen and he put them on blast, he's no better. I'd like to see said letter since he decided to go public with it.
Honestly, it's one of the lamest attempts I've ever seen to stir up drama for a book release. Only the biggest of chuds would start a thread about this.

Definitely not a cult

The only cult members are those that believe and repeat this crap. The Left Cult and their recent list of hits are ridiculous.

Jussie Smollett
Bubba Wallace garage pull
Covington kids
Kavanaugh rape
Trump pee tape
Covid lab leak was a conspiracy theory
Border agents whipped migrants.
Steele Dossier
Russian bounties on US soldiers in Afghanistan
Trump said drinking bleach would fight covid
Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation
Muslim travel ban
Trump built cages for migrant kids
Trump tax cuts benefited only the rich.
SUV killed parade marchers
Trump used teargas to clear a crowd for a bible photo
Don't say gay was in a bill
Ivermectin is a horse dewormer and not for humans
Mostly peaceful protests
BYU students hurled racist insults at Duke volleyball player
Trump overpowered secret service for wheel of The Beast
Covid vaccine stops spread of covid
Mask on small children

Which of those did you believe?

The only cult members are those that believe and repeat this crap. The Left Cult and their recent list of hits are ridiculous.

Jussie Smollett
Bubba Wallace garage pull
Covington kids
Kavanaugh rape
Trump pee tape
Covid lab leak was a conspiracy theory
Border agents whipped migrants.
Steele Dossier
Russian bounties on US soldiers in Afghanistan
Trump said drinking bleach would fight covid
Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation
Muslim travel ban
Trump built cages for migrant kids
Trump tax cuts benefited only the rich.
SUV killed parade marchers
Trump used teargas to clear a crowd for a bible photo
Don't say gay was in a bill
Ivermectin is a horse dewormer and not for humans
Mostly peaceful protests
BYU students hurled racist insults at Duke volleyball player
Trump overpowered secret service for wheel of The Beast
Covid vaccine stops spread of covid
Mask on small children

Which of those did you believe?
You guys must have copy and pasted this list 2,000 times at this point. Obviously you think it's a real zinger, but I'm not sure it's the get-out-of-jail-free-card you think it is, for a myriad of reasons.

Take The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 for one example. What most people actually claimed was corporations and the ultra-wealthy will receive the lion's share of benefits (which they did). Trumpanzees will point out some short-term, moderate, tangential, etc benefit to be received by someone lower-class, then use that as their defense for Daddy giving hundreds of billions in free $ to corporations in just 2 years, all while insisting that Trump is actually fighting them...because he whined about being banned on Twiiter, or something.

Last edited:
You guys must have copy and pasted this list 2,000 times at this point. Obviously you think it's a real zinger, but I'm not sure it's the get-out-of-jail-free-card you think it is, for a myriad of reasons.

Take The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 for one example. What most people claimed was corporations and the ultra-wealthy will receive the lion's share of benefits (which they did). Trumpanzees will point out some short-term, moderate, tangential, etc benefit to be received by someone lower-class, then use that as their defense for Daddy giving hundreds of billions in free $ to corporations in just 2 years, all while insisting that Trump is actually fighting them...because he whined about being banned on Twiiter, or something.

You're going to see it 1,000 more times dipshit. It's culties like you that believe and repeat this crap and the rest of us have to endure it, debunk it, and watch you move on to the next CT that is absolute propaganda bullshit, much like this thread. You're a joke. You consume and share propaganda like a "Useful Idiot".

You're going to see it 1,000 more times dipshit. It's culties like you that believe and repeat this shit and the rest of us have to endure it, debunk it, and watch you move on to the next CT that is absolute propaganda bullshit, much like this thread. You're a joke. You consume and share propaganda like a "Useful Idiot".
Lol at Dippy Whippy calling anyone else a joke. How Whippy has spent hundreds of hours of his life, in the indictment threads:

"I'm not even a Trump supporter, I'm just a concerned citizen worried about fairness in the judicial system guys! It's obvious Trump is innocent!"

<DontBelieve1>

Back