Actually, Jared Cannonier has KO's in 3 different weightclasses.

KO'd Cyril Asker at HW
KO'd Nick Roehrick at LHW
KO'd Branch/Silva/Hermansson at MW

source.gif

Someone tell Conor to stfu.
Canon also got kod in two of those weight classes.

I fully expect him to keep getting kod as he runs down weight classes.

Someone send this to Cannonier, he won’t make a fuss but I’d like to hear his input

He said 1st ever in 3 weight classes...which is not true. To narrow it to these 3 classes is dumb. He was wrong and whoever told him that didnt do their homework.

The way he worded it he was correct, he knew damn well he wasn't the 1st ever in 3 weight classes but he was the 1st ever in those 3 weight classes

Screenshot_20200119-041849_Chrome.jpg

He never said he was the 1st in ufc history ever but the 1st in those 3 weight classes

And vince McMahon invented that walk (actually I did in 1980 but no one was there to see it so vince can have it)

Lies about his money, lies about balloon foot, lies about the walk and now this. When will the lies end

Cannonier is a beast.. kind of makes one want to see dc at mw.. imagine a shreeeeeedded dc..

Silva has KO’s at 170,185 and 205... although 170 was not in the UFC
Idk if you're trying to diminish what Cannonier's done, but Silva's pretty good company to share stats with.

Anthony johnson has KO in WW AND LHW. do you not think he would have KO'D guys at MW? he comes back to starch anyone at HW and its done

He couldn't make MW. By the time he tried, his body was fried from cutting to WW, and he missed 185 by like ten pounds or something ridiculous.

Back