Actually, Jared Cannonier has KO's in 3 different weightclasses.

Now we know the real reason Conor pushed for it at welterweight. He wanted a record

conor pretty much dwarfed his opponents at fw....not surprised he was dropping or finishing guys in that division.

at lw the only person he finished was a midget alvarez, they gifted conor a title shot at lw just so they could fabricate a 2 time division champion, when your fights are tailored to you in your favor to win it's not as impressive.

lastly his fight with cerrone was a joke, he didn't beat anyone special or even a top contender, all he did was a beat an aging, ready to retire opponent who likes to fight regadless of winning or losing and who hasn't really adapted much over the years.....in other words if you put cerrone's records aside he's really an average fighter, and was a pretty easy match up for conor....hey if fans want to say bisping was tailor made for gsp then cerrone is even worse against conor.

also who cares if he has three finishes in three different weight classes....when the company is kissing your ass and letting you do what you want it's really not that impressive....shit if the ufc would've allowed gsp to fight kahbib way back we may of seen the first 3 time division champion but it seems the ufc continues to bend over for conor.

it's either lw or ww not both...if your fighting for a title pick one division and once you've defended then move up permantley.

conor can win all the belts he wants but he has the shittiest defense record for any champion....it's not impressive when your giving a title shot against an opponent your likely to beat, it's way more impressive when you can defend multiple times against top competition, the way gsp, silva, or aldo had done.

this one and done and now I got a title and not going to defend is b.s from the ufc, that's what happens when you cater to conor it's a joke.

Idk if you're trying to diminish what Cannonier's done, but Silva's pretty good company to share stats with.
No, I was simply giving yet another example of someone who had KOs across 3 classes.. Conor claimed he was the 1st to so it.

as far as spamming from 170 to 145, BJ penn did the same thing.. even won belts in two of the three classes

conor pretty much dwarfed his opponents at fw....not surprised he was dropping or finishing guys in that division.

Do you dismiss all Max's finishes at FW for this same reason?

He’s more a featherweight that bulked up to welterweight.

doesn't look it to me. he looks like he's doing his training camp in Auschwitz at 145lbs. while at 170lbs he looks like a normal human being.
thumbnail

I’m surprise Rumble doesn’t have that one

if we’re strictly talking UFC, Rumble kinda skipped a division. He only had 1 fight at MW, lost it and moved on to LHW.

Would have been awesome if he KO’ed Vitor and comes back at HW. thats 4 divisions

And vince McMahon invented that walk (actually I did in 1980 but no one was there to see it so vince can have it)

Lies about his money, lies about balloon foot, lies about the walk and now this. When will the lies end
The hate is blinding you, friend. They even mentioned it during the ppv build up. Conor said he stole the walk from Vince McMahon.

Hendo, a natural mw, was the first to KO the HW GOAT!

Back