Actors Who You Believe to be Tough SOBs Off Screen

Yes I would like to know as well. I didn't think McLean fought those bare knuckle type of organised fights, thought it was the unlicensed boxing and just street fights.
my friends uncle was roy shaw. shaw talks about the old dude trouncing mcclean on one of his interviews.

Meh... I’d fight Danny Trejo.

I wouldn’t want to fight Liam Neeson, who is actually one inch taller than me. That guy looks like he’s been through some shit.

He beat up a homeless guy in Santa Fe. I don't understand the stigma around Marines. I respect what they do but they're not like ninjas or anything. My cousin is a marine and so is a good friend of mine and I'm pretty confident I could whoop them.

Yeah, but you're a Sherdogger, of course you would.

Charles Bronson received a purple heart in WWII. He was jacked AF at a time when few men were, especially for an older man. He was the 11th of 15 children born to poor Lithuanians in coal country. He started working the coal mines at an early age, volunteering to do the most dangerous jobs because they paid more. He ended up getting busted for assault and robbery. He bluntly told David McCallum to his face that he was going to marry his wife Jill Ireland, and then went on to do so only two years later. One time in Rome, a robber pushed a gun into his side and demanded money. Bronson told him "YOU give ME money!" and the robber fucked off.

I never understood the significance of purple heart. You got shot. You werent supposed to do that. Like other medals are for shit you did right but purple heart is like getting a medal for getting hit in dodgeball

He beat up a homeless guy in Santa Fe. I don't understand the stigma around Marines. I respect what they do but they're not like ninjas or anything. My cousin is a marine and so is a good friend of mine and I'm pretty confident I could whoop them.
This is true. Being a Marine doesn’t make you a badass or mean you can fight. It just means you have some mental toughness and we’re in shape at least that point in your life. What you did in the Marines matters far more. There is a huuuuge difference between a Marine who works in supply and a grunt who has done multiple combat tours. If a Marine was Force Recon, then he was pretty much a ninja. If he was a scout sniper he is also pretty much a ninja as well, doesn’t mean he can fight though, but he can sneak through you backyard while you are having a barbecue and hit you in the head with a hotdog and you wouldn’t have any clue where it can from.

I never understood the significance of purple heart. You got shot. You werent supposed to do that. Like other medals are for shit you did right but purple heart is like getting a medal for getting hit in dodgeball
It was for being wounded in combat. You aren’t supposed to get hit, but it happens often no matter how good you are. It is one of the more significant medals, trust me. It means at the very least you were in the shit deep enough to be wounded. Valor medals are way more significant, but if you get a Purple Heart while earning a medal for Valor, that is badass.

It's seen as the ultimate sacrifice. The area I live adjacent to, which I'm in all the time, prides itself on being a "Purple Heart city". When you cross the town line, they've got signage bragging about it.

This guy over here acting like he in the matrix able to dodge bullets comparing getting shot at in war to dodgeball. So I guess you have the ability to avoid getting shot in combat like you are neo?

A purple heart is a sign of gratitude and respect by the US government for those who sacrificed their lives or were wounded in combat.

The Purple Heart medal is presented to service members who have been wounded or killed as a result of enemy action while serving in the U.S. military. A Purple Heart is a solemn distinction and means a service member has greatly sacrificed themselves, or paid the ultimate price, while in the line of duty.

Lenny McLean was a real mfer. Shitloads of stories out there about him being the King of the Bouncers.

The guy was just raw. Hilarious at the start, good strength. I didn't watch all of this but there's a funny part around 4 mins in when he's going over lines with a guy

We will never see real authentic eccentric personalities like this anymore, now the guys who act like this are pretending to be wild and crazy this man was the real deal he wasnt trying or pretending he just was.

Are black guys our proving ground? Let me take a drive, and challenge the next black guy I come across. lol I've been training my whole life for this. haha
You've been waiting your whole life to fight a black guy?

Back