Actors Who You Believe to be Tough SOBs Off Screen

Ok, I'm going to post one thing on here under this forum to address a few different threads I've read on here about one tough SOB who is getting smeared on some of these and I'm not suggesting, im telling you to knock it off. Unless you know the guy and have a beef-take it offline.
First off, biker clubs back in the day were far from SOA stolen creative content storylines. There is a reason they were the 1%. They didn't take just anyone-and more men then not, wanted to be bikers in Chuck Zito's day as an HA club President in a city of people who shit bigger forms than many of you have developed working out, instead commenting to talk shit about this guy. That guy has proven nicer to his fans than anybody. On social media he responds and acknowledges everyone. In general, Chuck Zito is a really nice guy. He doesn't have to be. I read a bunch of crap about him doing coke. I'm not sure how old some of you are, but nobody does coke anymore. Chuck Zito has said doesn't touch that shit. For all the shit that guy has done in his life-why lie? Who are you, who is anyone that these people give a fucking shit to convince anyone. Don't say shit like that about him again. The guy has gotten where he is on his own working for it. He did for himself and maintained. Oscar winners have proved incapable of that much. It doesn't say alot-it says everything. I'll sum up the rest of what I saw with this
The guy is in great shape. He f- s like a 30 year old. From what I hear-he's also really f- good at it. He's old school OG. An ex biker. They don't f- in cars. They get way dirtier than that, their game is their name on the street. That generation has the patriarch alpha biology before they started putting all the hormones and crap in meat products and milk. They developed different hormonally. They had mustaches at 15. Their entire male drive is different. I'm going to say it the only way it can be said-the guy is a beast. Look at the women he gets. Look at how he is able to gently rotate them spanning decades. One is the most known babe icon in the world. Another is the hottest edgy rocker-who is into women. Not that day. Chuck Zito is hot. There is a reason women date him for 30 f- years. Who else is pulling that off? Those older Italians have it. It's a different game. Coke blocks sex drive-that guy lacks nothing. And it's known about him. You don't like the guy fine. But don't tear him down on a boxing thread knowing how much the sport means to him. Don't you have any dreams? Grow the f- up and make them happen. If he's such a douche, then how come he did what you arent and havent done here in life? You wouldn't even bitch slap Jean Claude. He wouldn't even respect you. So to all of you I'm talking about here-stand tall, talk shit. It's not like your going anywhere . P.S. Parked vehicles draw attention which a Veteran biker is instinctually not prone to. So that shit was made up too.
His balls are bigger than yours. His life experience proved it.
Umad lmao

A-388962-1588461735-8118.png.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Lee

88f1939ad10e88de0b9a552343730a3d.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Kristofferson

Mel Gibson, Wesley Snipes, and Bruce Willis always struck me as guys who would fight you in real life over some shit on the street.

He's denigrated nowadays but John Wayne did beat up Frank Sinatra's bodyguard because of a loud party.

Sean Connery one ups him, though. When mob enforcer, Johnny Stompanato, showed up on set in a jealous rage over Lana Turner, Mr Connery politely relieved him of his handgun, hit him with it a few times, and marched him off set by his shirt.
Source?

Vinny Jones is a certified Badass. Imho

I’ll have to dig it out and look again but I remember for some reason in the lock stock dvd, in the extra features either Statham or Ritchie tells the story of Ritchie seeing him doing his peddling and was all” I need you in a movie”

I’ll have to dig up more info later.
I had read they already knew each other from training karate same gym for ages

Joe "Alpha" Rogaine
Height - 5'6"
Age - 53 years
Pro record 0/0
Long time smoker and drug user
Steroid abuser
Alpha brain
Destroyer of kettlebells
One of the 51 baddest men on the planet *except for trained fighters

tenor.gif

IMG-20191204-095734.jpg

EMqRpGaXkAANaK9.jpg

q2wcaogplfa21.jpg

This alpha's wife is bigger than him and he managed to produce two daughters

Joe-Rogan-with-his-wife.jpg

83ca56878bad8929.jpg

Getting only daughters is called the athletes curse and is meant to happen due to high testosterone increasing the chance of turning the baby female (like a biological balancing act where dominant male genes are then given to females).

Obviously Rogans high T is unnatural but we can't hold his producing females against him (his height, baldness and the fact he supposedly needs TRT in the first place we can though).

His lean body mass and bodyfat level are both great for any age but on his hormone stack it's kind of to be expected.

mention for Keanu Reeves during the making of alot of his action movies show him bringing in guys to train him and them saying he is a good student

Legit tough guy.

William Smith

1ef418b40cdc1cf446a9620a7cd09aa5.jpg

f3745023999243df38c8fcd71f263f81.jpg

I remember him best as one of the most hateful characters ever in the classic "Rich Man, Poor Man" as Falconetti.

083a3bd2b5dabd0368dc9572f8976969.jpg

(From Wiki)

Smith served in the United States Air Force. He won the 200 pound (91 kg) arm-wrestling championship of the world multiple times and also won the United States Air Force weightlifting championship. A lifelong bodybuilder, Smith is a record holder for reverse-curling his own body weight. His trademark arms measured as much as 19½ inches. Smith held a 31-1 record as an amateur boxer.[citation needed]

During the Korean War he was a Russian Intercept Interrogator and flew secret ferret missions over the Russian SFSR. He had both CIA and NSA clearance and intended to enter a classified position with the U.S. government, but while he was working on his doctorate studies he landed an acting contract with MGM.

- Air-force LHW boxing champ
- Champion discus thrower at UCLA
- 2 time 200 pound world arm wrestling champion
- Black belt in kung fu and Kenpo karate
- 5100 continuous situps

Last edited:
Legit tough guy.

William Smith

1ef418b40cdc1cf446a9620a7cd09aa5.jpg

f3745023999243df38c8fcd71f263f81.jpg

I remember him best as one of the most hateful characters ever in the classic "Rich Man, Poor Man" as Falconetti.

083a3bd2b5dabd0368dc9572f8976969.jpg

(From Wiki)

Smith served in the United States Air Force. He won the 200 pound (91 kg) arm-wrestling championship of the world multiple times and also won the United States Air Force weightlifting championship. A lifelong bodybuilder, Smith is a record holder for reverse-curling his own body weight. His trademark arms measured as much as 19½ inches. Smith held a 31-1 record as an amateur boxer.[citation needed]

During the Korean War he was a Russian Intercept Interrogator and flew secret ferret missions over the Russian SFSR. He had both CIA and NSA clearance and intended to enter a classified position with the U.S. government, but while he was working on his doctorate studies he landed an acting contract with MGM.

- Air-force LHW boxing champ
- Champion discus thrower at UCLA
- 2 time 200 pound world arm wrestling champion
- Black belt in kung fu and Kenpo karate
- 5100 continuous situps

The first time I heard of him was Any Which Way
You Can.

Didn't realize he was that huge. Would of been
interesting to see him in either MMA or BJJ
in his prime.

Joe "Alpha" Rogaine
Height - 5'6"
Age - 53 years
Pro record 0/0
Long time smoker and drug user
Steroid abuser
Alpha brain
Destroyer of kettlebells
One of the 51 baddest men on the planet *except for trained fighters

tenor.gif

IMG-20191204-095734.jpg

EMqRpGaXkAANaK9.jpg

q2wcaogplfa21.jpg

This alpha's wife is bigger than him and he managed to produce two daughters

Joe-Rogan-with-his-wife.jpg

83ca56878bad8929.jpg

Dude's got a weird thorax.

The first time I heard of him was Any Which Way
You Can.

Didn't realize he was that huge. Would of been
interesting to see him in either MMA or BJJ
in his prime.

Yes, Any Which Way You Can, I've seen that a bunch of times.

If you ever get the chance, watch
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rich_Man,_Poor_Man_(miniseries)
Rich Man, Poor Man from 1976 with Nick Nolte, Edward Asner, Robert Reed.

Big grand television production like Roots. 8-12 one hour episodes or so.

Absolute masterpiece.

Smith plays this Falconetti character and it's truly one of the most loathsome human beings in history.

Smith said after it aired he was cursed, spit on, and had garbage thrown at him on the streets.

He did a great job. <45>

He was actually a sweet guy IRL, but he LOOKED so fucking mean.

Back