Crime Active Shooter at Pearl Harbor -UPDATE shooter was US sailor, kills self at scene

Jesus H. Sherdog

My likes died for your sins
@Silver
Reaction score
https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending...site_navigation&utm_campaign=homestream_click

Reports of at least two critically wounded so far.

The shooting reportedly happened at Drydock 2. Military personnel say that the base is on lockdown and people are urged to take cover. First responders are on scene and the situation is still unfolding.

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2019/...hooter-situation-pearl-harbor-naval-shipyard/

Edit: UPDATE - witnesses say shooter has fatally shot himself. Now confirmed shooter was enlisted US Sailer

Last edited:
Someone take the pen out of Ben Afflecks hand before he starts writing a sequel based on this

We should have seen this coming.

can confirm. stuck at work as i type this. i was outside from the office when my wife called me (she works here too) and said something weird is happening, bunch of cop cars speeding off into the dry dock area. she was getting off work so i told her to pick up the kids and head home (we live on base). as i was hanging up the phone, one of the intercom's from one of the ships said "all non-essential personnel are to return into the ship. personnel are secured from departing the ship. the news says the shooter has been secured; 3 injured, still waiting for the ok to leave

can confirm. stuck at work as i type this. i was outside from the office when my wife called me (she works here too) and said something weird is happening, bunch of cop cars speeding off into the dry dock area. she was getting off work so i told her to pick up the kids and head home (we live on base). as i was hanging up the phone, one of the intercom's from one of the ships said "all non-essential personnel are to return into the ship. personnel are secured from departing the ship. the news says the shooter has been secured; 3 injured, still waiting for the ok to leave

Dang. Scary. Glad you and your family are safe

Looks like shooter killed 2 civilians and then killed himself. Nothing about if it was personal and shoot knew the two people he shot or no.

Glad you and yours are safe. Scary shit.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending...site_navigation&utm_campaign=homestream_click

Reports of at least two critically wounded so far.

The shooting reportedly happened at Drydock 2. Military personnel say that the base is on lockdown and people are urged to take cover. First responders are on scene and the situation is still unfolding.

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2019/...hooter-situation-pearl-harbor-naval-shipyard/

Edit: UPDATE - witnesses say shooter has fatally shot himself. Now confirmed shooter was enlisted US Sailer

Lawrence???

Wow, if you can't keep it together on a government salary/stipend in the middle of Hawaii during peacetime then you're just not gonna fucking make it, anywhere.

Wow, if you can't keep it together on a government salary/stipend in the middle of Hawaii during peacetime then you're just not gonna fucking make it, anywhere.

Submariner.

Met a few odd ones, heard stories of even worse.

I can't imagine being stuck in a can under water so deep it can crush you with a nuclear reactor, never seeing the sky for weeks/months on end....were the slightest bit of damage is lethal and you're packed in with a bunch of people...

Nah, I like my surface assets.

Submariner.

I can't imagine being stuck in a can under water so deep it can crush you with a nuclear reactor, never seeing the sky for weeks/months on end....were the slightest bit of damage is lethal and you're packed in with a bunch of people...

Go on with your stories

Submariner.

@axhand1e one of my good buds was a submariner

guy used a m4 to shoot the others and his service pistol to (9mm) to shoot himself.

@A.C. luck the guy used his service weapon. It would have been fresh meat for Karl Rhodes if it had been a civilian weapon

A British Submariner on HMS Astute went loco not so long ago , didn't get the posting he wanted went on a weekend bender and then decided it would be a good idea to shoot and kill the CO which he did .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back