According to Vegas bookies, Derrick Lewis has no chance

If Lewis gets Gane down on his back, a tko is very realistic.

Gane is not 'chasing after it' tho in Rozenstruik fight, knowing that Rozenstruik have knockout power

Although he is little more aggressive with Volkov
I’m more in the line of thinking that over 5 rounds Gane could just wear Lewis down, and catch him late. I’m certainly not expecting a Gane finish in the first 3 rounds. Possibly 4, or 5.

Gane by decision is my call.

UiAc8TsRmfZ8iZDKHJBINMndj8zIcOIf-DqHxvT8uSw6MRnELeuDSbQKE610wbXgjFB4-WW2QxKIdl90hi1ezf6TxPB_wpfyq-vBrmZjEbFgPqh8VZBe1dLuIZ_UkqjOWXVmSXhiK1VlmS94gA

Derrick by TKO in round 2.
I could see him getting the knockout, but not early. 4th or 5th round. Gane will be way too careful to get caught early.

My big guy Lewis has a lot more power than Volkov does and Volkov did hurt him. This fight was a 25min fight and it was not too long ago, so if Lewis is in shape and worked his TDD then he might just have more than a punchers chance, he beat the current champ in a snoozer and can touch and hurt Gane.

Heck I will bet Saturdays Pizza money on it.
<This7>
Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 10.09.20 PM.png

Putting 10$ on Lewis by sub. You heard it here first.

No chance is like 7:1 but yeah it should be a bit obvious that Lewis' way to win is a puncher's chance.

Lewis had a better chance of beating DC than he has of beating Gane, and DC was -800.............. -350 is way too generous from the bookies for Gane and makes him good value for money bet. How can Lewis avoid Gane just dancing around the octagon for an easy decision win? What path does he have to land a hit on Gane?

The 2 most likely. Followed by a late finish by Gane, imo.

1. Gane by decision.
2. Lewis by KO/TKO.
3. Gane by KO/TKO.

According to the oddsmakers the three most likely outcomes are

1. Gane by TKO/KO (+139)
2. Gane by Decision (+192)
3. Lewis by TKO/KO (+394)

I might put down a $100 on Lewis and try my luck

I have won on Lewis every fight he has been an underdog. When he is the favourite I have lost. I will be putting a good bet on him in a 5 rounder. Gane isn't going to commit to a finish and point fighting for 5 isn't going to put Lewis out of the fight at any point.

According to the oddsmakers the three most likely outcomes are

1. Gane by TKO/KO (+139)
2. Gane by Decision (+192)
3. Lewis by TKO/KO (+394)
I gave my likeliest outcomes. What Vegas (the bettors) say means nothing to me. Look at last week’s card. Weren’t 6 of the first 7 winners underdogs?

If you're gonna put money on Lewis, might as well make it to win by knockout. Win even more, and it's the only way he wins.

He could feasibly win a decision the way Hendo almost beat Bisping in their rematch. Gets touched up by point strikes and then gets a knockdown and wins the round 10-9. And then maybe Gane gets really timid. But yeah it's not likely.

I've saud that before and been disappointed lol. Lewis can lose every second of a fight and change everything with just one punch.

Lewis is fucked.

Gane is winning this, I am ultra confident.

Big Frank and Blades were both at least 3-1 against Lewis as well. Fuck you power > Odds.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back