According to Vegas bookies, Derrick Lewis has no chance

I expect Gane to win, but Lewis has that power that he's worth a bet. I threw a hundred on him in the off chance he lands a bomb

A classic puncher’s chance. That seems very fair to me.

If you have a feeling and the funds. Put a bet down on Lewis, because he definitely has a “chance”. A better chance than most puncher’s chances, actually. 25 whole minutes worth of puncher’s chances. That’s a lot of time.

I expect Gane to win, but Lewis has that power that he's worth a bet. I threw a hundred on him in the off chance he lands a bomb
Break a leg, metaphorically speaking, of course. It would be a great story.

Odds are fair given the stylistic match up woukd seem to favor Gane. But betting on Lewis isn’t a bad bet with those odds. Lewis has significantly more experience in mma, has legit power he carries late into the fight, and has a penchant for finding a way to win.

Gane is a bad match up for Lewis. He is a more skilled striker. He doesn't take a lot of risks, and he doesn't make a lot of mistakes. I think Lewis is going to have a hard time finding openings.
Yea it's really gane vs rozenstruik 2.

Just depends if black beast is willing to take a risk because we all know gane won't.

If you're gonna put money on Lewis, might as well make it to win by knockout. Win even more, and it's the only way he wins.

UiAc8TsRmfZ8iZDKHJBINMndj8zIcOIf-DqHxvT8uSw6MRnELeuDSbQKE610wbXgjFB4-WW2QxKIdl90hi1ezf6TxPB_wpfyq-vBrmZjEbFgPqh8VZBe1dLuIZ_UkqjOWXVmSXhiK1VlmS94gA

Derrick by TKO in round 2.

The 2 most likely. Followed by a late finish by Gane, imo.

1. Gane by decision.
2. Lewis by KO/TKO.
3. Gane by KO/TKO.
Gane is not 'chasing after it' tho in Rozenstruik fight, knowing that Rozenstruik have knockout power

Although he is little more aggressive with Volkov

Back