Media According to Uriah Hall "b*tch ass Romero" is moving up to LHW

Can't wait to see Romero KO Rumble Johnson into permanent retirement.

Still hope to see Romero KO Anderson Silva before they retire.

Only bitch ass fighters move up to fight bigger guys. Also, I didn't know Hall was so vulgar.

Imagine romero thinking he has a chance at LHW. Another Ilir Latifi.

There will be considerable size disadvantage for Romero at lhw, and a lot of the guys are young and strong themselves. Yoel could do it fighting smart, and what LHW lacks is good fight iq fighters. Also he basically can't wrestle with guys that strong at his age.

If true then I wanna see Yoel vs Anthony Smith.

Amazing win? It was a fluke win, Hall threw a turning side kick to the body and Mousasi ducked downward into it and caught it on the chin. Not even what Hall intended...Mousasi rematched Hall and banged him out quick and easy. Hall is to Mousasi as Serra is to GSP.
Hey listen, I LOVE Moose and CANT STAND Hall but I don't ever call a fluke shot a fluke. It may have been unintentional but he threw a strike that landed.

Yoel is at the point that the weight cut is killing him. Given his age, shedding 5lbs of muscle makes a lot more sense to me then a move to LHW, but so be it.

I don't see him consistently beating top 5 guys at this point in his career.

Lol now that Jones left the division, everyone knows reyes/Jan aren't good enough and will go for that belt.

Back