Media According to Uriah Hall "b*tch ass Romero" is moving up to LHW

Perfect timing. He'd pretty much get an instant title shot with the state of the division.

Lets not make fun of him folks...motivated Uriah Hall smashes the whole of 185

Uriah would leave Romero in a heap. <45> Not really.

If Hall could channel that mean streak in the cage, instead of treating fights like a 15 minute training partner sparring session, he probably wouldn't have an issue with his position in the rankings.

Last edited:
At 205- Yoel who is 5 foot 10 (not his listed 6 feet) with a reach of 73.5 inches, would be at a disadvantage. However, guy has lost 3 straight fights, and 4 out of his last 5. Would be a good move to start in a new division, but I do not see him having great success at LHW. Guys like Reyes, Rakic, and Prochazka are 6 foot 4, and would tower over him. Fighters are taller, bigger, and stronger.

Romero at LHW
ConsiderateFearlessHummingbird-size_restricted.gif

Yes lol

Always felt like his extreme weight cuts would kill his cardio and effect his performance/pace. This may be a last minute revival to end his career strong.

At 205- Yoel who is 5 foot 10 (not his listed 6 feet) with a reach of 73.5 inches, would be at a disadvantage. However, guy has lost 3 straight fights, and 4 out of his last 5. Would be a good move to start in a new division, but I do not see him having great success at LHW. Guys like Reyes, Rakic, and Prochazka are 6 foot 4, and would tower over him. Fighters are taller, bigger, and stronger.

at the same time, he's already explosive at middleweight. at LHW he'd have an even bigger speed advantage

He should have been happy and have a sigh of relief. Romero would have added him to the faces of death collection

at the same time, he's already explosive at middleweight. at LHW he'd have an even bigger speed advantage
He was "explosive at MW". He is no longer has that explosiveness. Look at the interviews of Jacare, Rockhold, and Weidman before the fights at LHW. They said they will be quicker and faster. It did not turn out too well for all of them, and they are returning to 185. Yoel is past his prime. LHW will not turn out too well, but the man has lost 3 straight, 4 out of 5. He needs a fresh start. So it makes sense that way.

Yeah, it's not like Romero has been in a lot of title fights like Urijah Hall has.

Hilarious. Uriah Hall. Other than Moose, (which was an amazing win) what has he done!? Very mediocre.
Exactly this. I envy that sort of confidence though. Crazy to have not accomplished anything too worthwhile n thinking you’re gonna beat Romero’s ass.

I love Romero but I can’t see him beating Reyes or even Jan these days

Very inactive, poor cardio and giving up size at LHW isn’t a great mix

He should have been happy and have a sigh of relief. Romero would have added him to the faces of death collection

He's getting older and needs name opponents whether he's likely to lose or not.

Back