According to Dana, Werdum and Bisping will get title shots if they win...

I don't go to church, but I promise to go to whatever church Belfort wants me to go to if he can just prevent us having to sit through the UFC trying to hype Bisping vs. Silva.

I see the link has already been posted earlier! Sorry for reposting it, didn't see the thread.

werdum has looked really good his last few outings.

Werdum won't get a shot before Reem.

Maybe Reem vs Cigano/Cain winner mid 2013 and Werdum gets the shot for november or december (his fight against Minotauro is in June).

Surely Werdum won't get a shot until after Overeem? Werdum has looked very good since his return, his improved stand up is a big plus. Big contender, although I still see JDS smashing him.

i've no idea how anyone can make the claim that beating stann and belfort would be more title shot worthy than beating maia and munoz.

if people want to deride weidman for his performance against maia, at least consider the fact that he took the fight with less than a week to prepare; bisping had much more time to get ready for stann, and the fight was still akin to fecal matter.

Can't wait to see Bisping vs Silva (I am positive he will get past Belfort) I am pretty sure The Count is gonna surprise alot of people.

And I reckon Silva will be JBJ last LHW fight before he shifts to HW and I reckon GSP will be Silvia's last fight before retirement.

In other news, whoever wins most impressively out of Shogun/Vera and Machida/Bader gets the next shot.

Oh and Sonnen won't talk his way to a title shot against Jones either.

I don't go to church, but I promise to go to whatever church Belfort wants me to go to if he can just prevent us having to sit through the UFC trying to hype Bisping vs. Silva.

Agreed. I can't deal with all that BS. The fight does nothing for me. I would rather see him fight Weidman, Lombard, Belcher or Rockhold. Possibly even a a Belfort rematch.

abi8ua.jpg

A9e4WX3CUAEJZe7.jpg:large

i've no idea how anyone can make the claim that beating stann and belfort would be more title shot worthy than beating maia and munoz.

if people want to deride weidman for his performance against maia, at least consider the fact that he took the fight with less than a week to prepare; bisping had much more time to get ready for stann, and the fight was still akin to fecal matter.

So you make an excuse for Weidman looking like poo vs Maia (who btw woulda been roflstomped by Bisping) but when Bisping looked amazing vs Chael who was the #2 MW at the time after taking a title shot deciding fight on short notice vs a extremely dangerous opponent you give 0 props to.

Maia looked like garbage and Weidman looked like crap as well. And he even said the cut wasn't hard for him and as for the training what fighter doesn't train continually?

As for his BIG win over a ring rust just off an injury overhyped over rated Munoz I don't buy it for a second. I rate Stann as a far more dangerous opponent then Munoz and Maia (especially the Let me Bang Bro Maia that showed up that night :rolleyes: ) and Vitor as a win smokes both those guys.

With Bispings global profile and draw + his solid impressive performance vs Chael and his wins vs stann and soon to be win vs Belfort he is far and away a better choice for the #1 contender spot. Hell I would even put Belcher above Chris and if Boetch gets past costa he would also be above Chris. You Whineman fans need to come back to earth. :rolleyes:

In other news, whoever wins most impressively out of Shogun/Vera and Machida/Bader gets the next shot.

Oh and Sonnen won't talk his way to a title shot against Jones either.

This :icon_chee Gotta take whatever Daddy Dana says with a huge pinch of salt LOL :redface:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back