According to Dana Gus had no chance but JDS does

JDS had already beaten Cain and made him tap to strikes as he drifted into unconsciousness

Bones had only lost to Hammill and Gus didnt look unbeatable up to that point

Cain tapped to strikes???? I don't remember that. The ref stopped the fight but cain never tapped.

Dana is older than most of the fighters who seem to have short memories and already forgot about all the big upsets in the HW division

In their first fight literally only one pro picked JDS to win.

Those pros are always right. Take the Silva-Weidman fight, for example. Completely nailed it.

They picked cain in the first fight as well, so wrong, 90% of fighters picks are biased. Wrestlers pick wrestlers. Teammates pick teammates and so on.

I was of the same mindset as Dana. I didn't give Gus a chance in hell and I consider Cain/JDS a coin flip.

They picked cain in the first fight as well, so wrong, 90% of fighters picks are biased. Wrestlers pick wrestlers. Teammates pick teammates and so on.

I was joking.

To be fair JDS has less of a chance than beating Cain than Gus has of beating Jones. If we're talking about what people THOUGHT before the fights though it's exactly the opposite.

So? JDS already had a win over Cain and a lot of people were thinking Gus didn't have much of a chance. It's not unreasonable.

I am surprised the pro's picks are so one-sided in this fight, but then history has shown the pros aren't exactly the best pickers.

Back