According to Dana Gus had no chance but JDS does

oswald1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Apparently Dana didnt give Gustafsson a chance in hell vs Jones, and he doesnt let a moment go by without mentioning this, but also thinks that JDS/Cain III is this most competitive fight where no one knows whats going to happen. Then we see pros picks and we see the real story that better reflect the actual odds. Also to constantly express his nonbelief in a fighter (in this case Gus) without reason is just as disrespectful as the GOAT saying he wants to ride Ronda Rousey imo

Pros Picking Velasquez: 27
Pros Picking Dos Santos: 4
No Pick: 3

JDS had already beaten Cain and made him tap to strikes as he drifted into unconsciousness

Bones had only lost to Hammill and Gus didnt look unbeatable up to that point

betting favorite
cain -230
bones -700

In the first fight the only pro who picked the winner correctly was Nelson.
So there ya go...

Apparently Dana didnt give Gustafsson a chance in hell vs Jones, and he doesnt let a moment go by without mentioning this, but also thinks that JDS/Cain III is this most competitive fight where no one knows whats going to happen. Then we see pros picks and we see the real story that better reflect the actual odds. Also to constantly express his nonbelief in a fighter (in this case Gus) without reason is just as disrespectful as the GOAT saying he wants to ride Ronda Rousey imo

I don't give a rat's ass who Dana or anyone else picks. WAR JDS!!

JDS already has a win over Cain... and Cain "seems" more beatable than does JBJ.

Those pros are always right. Take the Silva-Weidman fight, for example. Completely nailed it.

Pro picks never meant anything. Nothing "pro" about that. You sound butthurt.

reminds me of betting nfl, every pro had picked the team with a B on it, so I figured they were buffallo bills and I bet them, then my dad told me I was wrong they aren't buffalo bills thats the team there playing but I won the bet anyways cause all pro picks were wrong. Im surprised its like 90% cain and 10% jds. I think it makes sense to pick cain but doesn't make sense to count out jds for a second so I would of been a no pick as well

Are you referring to Jones here?

Well considering they're 1-1, maybe he's split for a reason... Maybe because either guy can win?

What were the pros picks for Jones vs Gustafsson? Oh right
Jones: 25
Gus: 3

JDS had already beaten Cain and made him tap to strikes as he drifted into unconsciousness

Bones had only lost to Hammill and Gus didnt look unbeatable up to that point

What the hell is this tap to strikes nonsense? Better get your facts straight buddy

Nobody thought gus would do that well against jones. But i guess all the bandwagon gus fans knew all along. Come on man

JDS has run through a far more impressive list of opponents. He's fought everyone really.

Cain's notable wins are over Kongo (who rocked him good), Old Nog, Sick Lesnar, Bigfoot, and 1-1 with JDS.

JDS has thoroughly beaten Mir, Nelson, Werdum, Gonzaga, Carwin, Old Crocop...all thoroughly...and of course knocked Cain out in a minute.

I like Cain more as a fighter. He seems wear a martial artist spirit. But I think JDS takes this one man. He fell off his high horse last fight. He's got than hunger again. I can see it.

Cain's going down in the 2nd round.

Back