• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ACB 90: Moscow (RUS Stream Free, Eng Stream 3$) *Most likely last ACB event ever!*

Winner did a good job defending but very one sided fight, Raisov is a beast, very athletic and technical with his grappling-heavy game and considering he's still 23 he will grow and get even stronger. Great prospect at 155, should definitely give trouble to this division.

UD Raisov (Power)

Winner looked the best I've ever seen him though. He was getting Raisov nervous on the feet.

Eh, I wouldn't say that yet. Raisov is more reliant on his crazy athleticism, and he doesn't really have the smarts of Khabib. He got the Nurmi-lockdown 3 times but basically gave it away, for instance
he didn't gave it away, the last 2 times he got it he was very low on the knees so it wasn't very effective, therefore Winner escaped with ease

Now is the most intresting bout Vartanyan - Gadzhidaudov . The Eduard's evolution is impressive i hope he gets his title .

Now is the most intresting bout Vartanyan - Gadzhidaudov . The Eduard's evolution is impressive i hope he gets his title .

Yeah. Especially since most people think he should have gotten it last time.

I almost think Vartanyan is a tougher style-match up for Ali than AAA is. Hard to say though.

Yeah. Especially since most people think he should have gotten it last time.

I almost think Vartanyan is a tougher style-match up for Ali than AAA is. Hard to say though.
yep, IMO Vartanyan took it 48-47, but these 3 fighting each other is always hard to predict who wins, always competitive

yep, IMO Vartanyan took it 48-47, but these 3 fighting each other is always hard to predict who wins, always competitive

Vartanyan's wrestling looked equal to AAA's in their bout. Ali has 2.5 rounds of cardio. So Ali will probably dominate him in a similar way to AAA for a while. But Vartanyan's striking isn't as route and power-based as AAA is, which could give a gassed Ali some trouble.

Previously, Vartanyan has made bad decisions with his grappling though. But maybe he's past that.

Whoa! Dude was winning until Eduard rocked him.

Vartanyan's wrestling looked equal to AAA's in their bout. Ali has 2.5 rounds of cardio. So Ali will probably dominate him in a similar way to AAA for a while. But Vartanyan's striking isn't as route and power-based as AAA is, which could give a gassed Ali some trouble.

Previously, Vartanyan has made bad decisions with his grappling though. But maybe he's past that.
surviving these 2.5 rounds without getting submitted or pounded isn't easy work though haha

2-0 Vartanyan

Gadzhidaudov has some good ability to get back to his feet though

Not sure about just exchanging hooks like that

Watched the last round looked like a good fight and Vartanyan should get the UD based on what you guys said about the first 2 rounds.

30-27 Vartanyan

Good fight! Gadzhidaudov certainly made it competative

surviving these 2.5 rounds without getting submitted or pounded isn't easy work though haha

It makes me wonder what Vartanyan's bottom-game is like. AAA basically lay on his back and threw a number of unexceptional elbows. Which is activity, but not very sophisticated. Someone who can make Ali work more maybe could have different result.

Gadzhidaudov fought back and tried everything to win, but Vartanyan fought very smart and took it for sure. Him vs. Bagov will be fun, his wrestling looked great in this fight.

@europe1 i think you were wondering about these early fight results, sherdog got it

9d70f97397c27c7c662ec3b079aba74c.png

Back