• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ACB 90: Moscow (RUS Stream Free, Eng Stream 3$) *Most likely last ACB event ever!*

e91.jpg

Internet is to slow to stream the PPV can someone update me if possible

Internet is to slow to stream the PPV can someone update me if possible

Musa tried to leg lock Held.

It didn't work out so well...

Borisov committed murder vs Henrique. The police are in the cage right now. I think they're going to charge him with 3rd-degree manslaughter:cool:

would like to see Kerimov-Magomedov and Borisov-Mattos (or someone else) next, not a rematch

that already belongs to Petr Yan

Yan being Russian Linaker?

Nah... Yan's throws a lot of combos but he doesn't really do that patented body-head-body stuff Linaker does. Nor does he have the raw power

Yan being Russian Linaker?

Nah... Yan's throws a lot of combos but he doesn't really do that patented body-head-body stuff Linaker does. Nor does he have the raw power
their style certainly isn't the same but both are crazy sadistic and fights like motherfuckers, just bleed offerings

Raisov doing the Nurmi-lockdown but abandons it striaght away when he gets it

Raisov just is crazy athletic. It really helps him immensly

At first, I wasn't sure if I was underwhelmed by Raisov. But this really is the best Winner has ever looked. I expected Winner to be the kind of fighter he could blow away easily.

man that performance felt so young Khabib-esque, i could see The Eagle in Raisov... 10-9 and solid round

Eh, I wouldn't say that yet. Raisov is more reliant on his crazy athleticism, and he doesn't really have the smarts of Khabib. He got the Nurmi-lockdown 3 times but basically gave it away, for instance

Musa tried to leg lock Held.

It didn't work out so well...

Borisov committed murder vs Henrique. The police are in the cage right now. I think they're going to charge him with 3rd-degree manslaughter:cool:
Leglocking held Good luck lol and nice!!!

Back