• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ACB 87 Mousah vs Whiteford /Nottingham, England

Man the guy in black has no idea what so ever about what to do about those straights. The other guy must have like a 95% procente landing accuracy

2.) Kevin Mullen (3-0) Defeats George McManus (0-1) TKO (Punches) R2

Last edited:
Imagine, paying good money to fly frank mir over to England to comentate for you and then your fb stream doesn't works.

Imagine paying good money to fly frank mir over to England to comentate for you and then your fb stream doesn't works.

For one card they never fixed it at all. I think it was the latest one in Azerbaijan.

Brazilian guy fighting dangerous. Using only head movement. Throwing uppercuts from the hips. Going wild.

Strange that he went for that flying guilitine. It didn't look locked in at all

Atleast they didnt have shitty background music that goes on a loop then..

At least when there is another "Why isn't ACB as big as Rizin" thread we can bitch about this.

ACB needs to learn from Rizin and KSW how to atleast manage streams.

I'm starting to wonder if Mairbek just gave the job to a nephew who was "good with computors" or something.

I'm starting to wonder if Mairbek just gave the job to a nephew who was "good with computors" or something.
Whoever it is they need to fire him and never allow him near an ACB event..

I think its because they are not in Russia tbh, i dont remember their streams being bad when they are in Russia.

hahah russian and english in same time and no background music that's great

I would like to think that that dual-commentary was a mistake. Like some technician backstage accidentally plugged the wrong cable while he was trying to fix the problem.

3.) Carlos Abreau (7-2) Defeats Chris Miah (8-2) Unanimous Decision

Proctor looking good.

Has that Darren Till size going too.

It's kind of amazing that they can get one stream with two languages working but they can't get two streams with one language each working

Back