News ACA 131: Abdulvakhabov vs. Dias

A. Abdulvakhabov vs. Hacran Dias / M. Khasbulaev vs. Ramazan Kishev

• Total voters
Fuck sakes I get an error and can't buy this time.

<30>

Hectic back and forth to a sit down finish by Gomes.

Last edited:
dos Santos gets GNPed out... Argues it...

Last edited:
Fuck sakes I get an error and can't buy this time.
I'll try this time as well but I always get the phone error thing and have been for the last couple of weeks.

Ya still can't get it to work. Does anyone have a work around the SMS error?

Last edited:
I'll try this time as well but I always get the phone error thing and have been for the last couple of weeks.

Ya still can't get it to work. Does anyone have a work around the SMS error?

Try using a spoofed internet #.

More Leakage!

<{JustBleed}>

(Bellator Starting NOW)

Dr stoppage after a rd of nasty GNP by Guliev.

2 € saved. ACA should fix their fucking system. Incredible how it used to work but not anymore fucking piece of shit

Vard wants ta nap... exhausted.

Is that........a Dagestani with trendy, dyed hair??!!!!! I'd get behind this! Metrosexual Dagestanis!

It would be weird for naturally grey hair to not touch his beard in the slightest, right?
Aushev is not Dagestani, he is Ingush. And it feels like I've seen him only with grey hair (I guess you can try to find his fights on Youtube but it feels like he had grey hair back in 2014-2015).

FW Champ Co-Main up.

Good call from the ref there.

2 € saved. ACA should fix their fucking system. Incredible how it used to work but not anymore fucking piece of shit

I don't understand why they don't just make it free since non-Russian income is absolutely negligible for ACA.

I mean... they charge freaking 2 euro that's not very far at all away from 0 euro <45>

I don't understand why they don't just make it free since non-Russian income is absolutely negligible for ACA.

I mean... they charge freaking 2 euro that's not very far at all away from 0 euro <45>

I struggled for like 3 weeks to get processed for yearly...

Such a pita but registration was a breeze (back when they were just selling only singles).

Edit: I could have streamed it for free easier...

Hearing reports that AAA vs Dias is an competative affair and I absolutely refuse to believe this is true

Back